Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review Page 6 of 60 | SheSpeaks

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

This disinfecting wipes are perfect for cleaning like wiping down kitchen counters,bathroom,tables. These help keep everything clean and help kill bacteria and help keep people from getting sick.

• Aleighxo By  Aleighxo
    11.07.15

Clorox wipes are one of my favorite items to have in the house and in the car. They're quick and easy to use and disposable. I use them for many things, from cleaning up messes on the kitchen counter to wiping down a toy or two.

• SmilingSunshine By  SmilingSunshine
    11.03.15

Love using these Clorox wipes! They are great for when you are traveling and sealed so they don't leak onto anything. I enjoy the clean smell and effectiveness of this product.

• bribrady95 By  bribrady95
    10.26.15

Love these for everything! So easy to clean my kitchen and stove top.

• Denem13 By  Denem13
    10.23.15

I use this product to clean my son's changing table after each pamper change. I really like this product and wouldn't use anything else to do the job. This is the quickest way to get the area clean. That's important when you have a newborn yo care for! Smells good too!

• Amandao2009 By  Amandao2009
    10.22.15

I have 2 children that always make messes. And I have found these easy to just grab and clean and know it kills the germs I recommend these to any one

• Larissia By  Larissia
    10.22.15

I absolutely love these wipes! They clean every surfactants perfectly and don't leave a film behind like other wipes. I definitely recommend these to everyone!

• Rachellee75 By  Rachellee75
    10.20.15

Great product, I don't use regularly, but do buy them occasionally

• PrincessKK By  PrincessKK
    10.16.15

Use them daily , mainly in the bathroom. These are AMAZING! Buy them all the time & LOVE the scent !

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    09.30.15

I regularly use these wipes in my bathrooms and kitchen. I also like to go through and wipe down doorknobs, cupboard handles & the refrigerator especially if someone in the house is sick. These wipes come in a convenient container and dispense easily. These are not too harsh and leave a clean fresh scent after using.

• JustBecauseISay By  JustBecauseISay
    09.30.15

Very good product for cleaning. Not too harsh, but disinfecting enough so you feel good wiping down kitchen counters, bathroom and for pet accidents! Usually can get a nice sale too at Shop Rite.

• JustBecauseISay By  JustBecauseISay

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    09.29.15

I am a big fan of natural products but I don't always feel like they get the job done. for my work space I always use the Clorox wipes because just the spell makes me feel that it is clean. plus it wipes things up that I cant clean with just soap and water. also it is very convenient because I don't need to do anything outside of pull a wipe out and start cleaning.

• DixieChilzer By  DixieChilzer
    09.29.15

Very easy and convenient to use! Love the smell and just gives that clean feeling.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

These wipes have literally made my life easier. It's so easy to quickly disinfect something! Thank you Clorox!