Universal Pictures The Secret Life of Pets | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Adore it.

Very cute movie and it kept our son entertained! One of my personal favorites.

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

Not my favorite

I would say this movie pretty well shows how pets behave, and possible explanations for why they act that way. However, I found the story line rather boring for my taste.

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

cute kids movie for adults

Cute for adults and kids! But the trailer showed the best parts... still recommended! Watched 2x and glad its on netflix now.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Cute, but simple.

This movie was ...alright. My kids liked it, and it had its cute/funny moments. A simple movie, nothing complicated. But there was really only one character that we cared about (the little white dog) and she wasn't a big part of the movie. However, it was still a cute movie and I'd watch it again just for fun.

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.14.17

Loved it!

Myself and my children loved this movie! Couldn't have been cuter!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    04.27.17

cute but not amazing

i liked this movie but i don't really stand out to me as a favorite or anything

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    04.23.17

Great movie!

Such a cute family movie! Me my husband and one year old watched it and we all loved this movie it kept us entertained until the end and was so funny I would tell everyone to watch this movie and give it a try it's one the whole family will enjoy definitely recommend this movie

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Hilarious Must See

This is a hilarious must see especially if you have pets. I must say it makes me wonder what my pets get into whilst I'm gone. I have found myself checking to see if they had any parties or have been messing with my music. I know I'm crazy but this does make you wonder. I love this movie and so did my children even the older ones got a kick out of it.

• DarkSouthernBelle By  DarkSouthernBelle
    03.09.17

Family movie night for the win!

We waited until it was out on demand but one day we rented The Secret Life Of Pets for a family movie night. The kids wanted to watch it and I for sure did! It was great. It was funny for the kids and adults (for myself at least, my husband wasn't really paying attention). I say it's a must watch!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.26.17

Secret Life Of Pets

I took my kids to watch this movie when it came out and unfortunately theu didn't care for it and neither did I. I was expecting it to be a great family comedy, and some parts were funny...but it was disappointing overall for myself and all 4 of my children.

• Calibabe06 By  Calibabe06
    02.15.17

Our family is in love with this movie!! It's very funny and entertaining for all ages. I have not met one person yet that doesn't like the secret life of pets we have watched this movie several times