Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• Momsreview4you By  Momsreview4you     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

When it comes to the comfort and protection of my babies, quality is so important. We all have the story where we gave in and used a lesser quality product only to regret it. My story is standing in the dentist office, picking up my baby and having her leak everywhere because she wasn't receiving adequate protection. That showed me the importance of premium product. I have found the Pampers Premium care Diapers to fit our needs, protect my babies from leaks and provided an important level of comfort. I love the wetness indicator because I know exactly when my baby needs a change. Quality is important and I find that quality with Pampers Premium Care Diapers.

• laurie54 By  laurie54     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

When it comes to my children I only want the very best for them. The very best in this case is Pampers Premium Care Diapers. The softness of the diaper alone makes it premium in my eyes but that is only the beginning. They allow fresh air in and all humidity out. This prevents heat rash, which in my state where the humidity often reaches over 103 in the summer, is something I strive to avoid. There is absolutely zero leakage which is something not all diapers can claim. I loved how when I put them on my son before he went to bed, both he and the bed were dry. There is also a wetness indicator which turns blue when it is time for a diaper change. I know that all parents at one time or another are in a hurry and hate to take off their little one's clothes to see if it is time for a new diaper. This is such a bonus. I think that I could go on and on about how much I love these Pampers. They are soft, absorbent and most of all give a new meaning to "a perfect diaper".

• babesandkids By  babesandkids     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers has always been my go to diaper. I've tried many other diapers on the market, and they never quite compare. They are incredibly thin, absorbent and soft. They are amazing for overnight wear and my daughter has never leaked out of them. The coverage up the back is fabulous and it is great for her sensitive skin. I often think about what I would want to wear if I were a baby. These would be it! Pampers are the only diaper that I've bought for my last two kids and are always my choice for gifting as well. Love them!

• hawaiismn By  hawaiismn     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Our favorite feature of the Pampers Premium Care Diapers is their wetness indicator strip. As a mom of an active toddler, I always dread having to pull my child away from playtime to change their diaper. Having this strip insures that I don't have to do battle with her prematurely or more times than is absolutely necessary! We also love that these diapers are lightweight - perfect for summertime. Plus, their mesh lining draws wetness away from my daughter's body, which is great since she despises any sign of moistness! Also, the pictures on the diaper are a gender neutral animal (much to my cartoon-loving daughter's disappointment). But, I think it's great as a potty training incentive! Overall, they are an awesome new diaper and we look forward to seeing them on the shelf soon.

• DesireeEaglin By  DesireeEaglin     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers Premium Care diapers are the SOFTEST most flexible diapers I have ever used on any of my children. I feel so blessed to have received a box of these amazing diapers for review purposes -they are my new favorite diapers! All opinions are my own. I have four children and I have used every diaper on the market and I wish that Pampers Premium Care diapers were around when my youngest was a very sensitive baby. I love that the Premium Care diapers are created out of a lightweight, breathable material that absorbs away wetness quickly and efficiently. The wetness indicator is SO useful too! BEST diapers ever!!

• helenly621 By  helenly621     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

i've been using Pamper product since i gave birth to my baby boy and was glad to receive the Pamper premium care diaper from Shespeaks to try out. I have been using it on my little guy for couple days so far and it's very comfortable for my little boy,no discomfort, itchyness experience and crying out loud during the nights. Overall, I am very happy with this product!

• ktabzz By  ktabzz     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I was able to try these to review with my now 1 month old and decided i wanted to try these for a full week before deciding on what i thought, and from day 1 it didnt change. I really loved these, they felt soft to the touch so i know my baby was comfortable, it held up with no leaks or being overfilled from the rear :) They were great for overnight and i love that the indicator strip was there to be a visual aid for those times when waking a napping baby is not the best idea. Other than the few random times when some of the cotton stuff was on my babys bum, i would definitely buy these once i see them at my local stores shelf.

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Whoa! We review the Pampers Premium Care diapers and they truly are 5 STARS for skin care and are hypoallergenic with air circulating breathable super thin material! These Pampers are super soft on the outside and on the inside! I work at a daycare and the little ones come in with all sorts of brands. We used the Size 3 16-28 lb diapers on all the toddlers and everyone stayed leak free even through nap time which isn't always the case with other brands on other days. A few of the little ones had irritated bottoms and legs from all the heat when they arrived but after wearing these Premium Care Pampers all day their irritations lessoned. All the parents wanted some to take home until they got to the store to pick some up! We found equal protection in boys as well as the girls. I love the sweet designs made for both genders, too!

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester

• NotQuiteSusie By  NotQuiteSusie     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These diapers do the most important thing for a diaper to do: prevent leaks! We haven't had any issues with leaks since using these. They fit my son very well and stay on despite him being a very active toddler. I love that these don't have a very strong smell- I get why you'd want to add fragrances to diapers but it can be overpowering in many brands. My son has very sensitive skin {another reason we try to avoid fragranced diapers} and these don't irritate him at all! I love these diapers and will definitely be picking up some more once I can find them at my store!