L Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF 20 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Shortyjane77 Shortyjane77
    08.15.15

I was so excited to receive L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 as a free sample. I have dry, sensitive skin and have been very pleased to say the least. There was no smell to irritate my skin or my sinuses. My face immediately began to feel smoother and softer, by the end of the 4 weeks I even noticed that my skin looked brighter. My wrinkles looked a little softer and I expect the longer I continue to use the lotion, it will continue to lessen them. The best part was my mom, who has rosacea, needed to borrow something with an SPF, I showed her the lotion and she smelled it and decided to try it.....well, she was able to wear it all day with no breakouts all day and even the next day her skin was fine, she even liked it! So, in the end I have now been converted to this awesome L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 with my sensitive dry skin and my mom who has rosacea, has now found a great moisturizer that she can use on her face and neck! Win! Win!

• 507laura By  507laura     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I love this product, smells great, feels great, works well on my oily skin without feeling greasy

• syoung1411 By  syoung1411     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I really liked the feel of the product on my skin but I had problems with the product getting into my eyes if I used it above my cheek bones. I made a concentrated effort to keep it away from my eyes but I sweat a lot at my job so it was hard to use daily. The results that I got were all that I expected.

• gbush3 By  gbush3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I enjoyed using the lotion which I received for free. It was easy to dispense and absorbed quickly into my skin and had a pleasant smell. My skin felt softer and smoother after using it for just a week. My skin looked brighter and had a more even tone.

• 2sober By  2sober     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.15

I have rosacea and was concerned about the product leaving my face feel greasy and oily. The lightweight formula absorbed quickly and the fragrance was not overpowering. I also liked the added sunscreen protection. I noticed a difference with my overall skin appearance and age spots. Would recommend the product to my girls friends. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to try L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.15

I received a free sample of L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20. It comes in an attractive dispenser that is easy to use and gives you easy control of how much you pump out. The lotion has a subtle, pleasant scent and a creamy texture. It went onto my face smoothly and easily. Wearing it alone, I really liked it. I felt it gave good sun protection and left my skin well moisturized. I found that when I wore foundation over it (L'Oreal brand), the foundation clumped a bit. I don't find that to happen when I use moisturizer from the Body Shop. While I was disappointed at how the moisturizer and foundation worked in tandem, I really liked the product on it's own, and in the summer, I tend not to wear make-up, so it's been a great little addition to my morning routine!

• fsachs1 By  fsachs1     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.21.15

I'm not sure if it is fair for me to review this item. It turns out I am allergic to one of the ingredients, so I was only able to use it for a few days before I had to stop. It had a nice dispenser, a pleasant smell, and it went on smoothly and easily.

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I received the Lorel Paris Revitalift Triple Power SPF 20 for free. I love the concept of the lotion having SPF. It made my skin feel very soft, felt a little firmer. Haven't seen any spots fade yet, but possibility of that happening with further use. My spots didnt get darker with sun exsposure which was great. I gave it only 4 stars because the scentwas a little strong for me and clashed and overpowered my perfume. I like the scent, I just wish it wasn't as strong. I do suggest making it available in unscented for people with allergies or those who don't like scented.

• sweetwinter By  sweetwinter     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I was so excited to receive mt free trial of L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion and had no idea what to expect from this new product! Well in short order I was smitten with this deLIGHTful new lotion and its wonderful results! First I noticed that the lotion was non-greasy and fast absorbing, so no waiting if I need to apply make up and get on with my day. It has no detectable scent so there is nothing to compete with your personal fragrance (bonus!). I was feeling confident that I was seeing positive results rather quickly but truly felt validated when a friend kept asking me if I had cut my hair or lost weight because something just seemed more "youthful" about me ~ I had neither had my haircut nor lost weight. It was the more supple, less dry look to my skin and the faintness of the lines beside my eyes as well. I also like the SPF 20 because I put SPF on my face daily and this is a higher SPF than what I was currently using, so that is an additional plus. I have always been impressed with the quality of L'Oreal products but I am over the moon pleased with this one.....they have found a loyal customer for their L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion.

• dolphin9600 By  dolphin9600     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I like that this product has an spf in it. It is a nice consistency. It goes on smoothly and evenly. For me, it did feel a little greasy after application, but after it set and I applied makeup foundation and powder afterwards, it didn't seem greasy. It helped minimize fine lines around my eyes and lessened dark spots. Very nice product.

• DealSeekingMom By  DealSeekingMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.15

I enjoyed trying out the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion, but this product really isn't for me. It's disappointing that so many brands automatically add sunscreen to their day lotions and foundations now. Chemical sunscreens severely irritate my sensitive skin. The scent was great and it seems to provide a good amount of moisturization, but unfortunately, I had to wash it off shortly after applying it because my skin was burning. I'd still recommend that a friend with less sensitive skin give it a try, though.