Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I like this pallette. I'm a big makeup junkie. I must say this is my go to makeup when I want a nice simple or jazzy smokey eye feel....it wears well also...

This palette has beautiful colors. Very smooth application and very high in pigmentation. The price is pretty expensive, but great product!

One of my go too's! The Naked 2 is a good nudes, no fuss, everyday palette. I really enjoy this color story. Being in my mid forties, these are the colors I tend to gravitate too. Give it a try!

Amazing pigment and great colors, a lot of shimmer colors so I wouldn't necessarily suggest it as an everyday go to palette. Although for someone like myself that loves variety and mixing it up it was worth the price!

I received a sample size of this from Birchbox.com, and it quickly became my favorite shadow, the colors blend perfectly and it lasts all day.

Don't get me wrong... This is a great eyeshadow pallet by Urban decay cosmetics! I have several of their eyeshadows, palettes, and products... HOWEVER I like the original Naked pallet so much better. The Naked 2 has more grey black and white shades which in my opinion look slightly harsh on some girls.

Wasn't incredibly impressed by this palette. You're basically buying it for the name. The eyeshadow quality is comparable to its drugstore counterparts. See The Color Workshop palettes at a fraction of the price.

Great palette .You can create so many looks.It helps make the eye more dramatic .They stay looking great all dayThese palettes are versatile.

I really like the color scheme this product offers but I do not love the way the product goes on. I notice that it takes a lot of effort to really blend the colors and you do not need very much of the product either. The colors show up on the skin much different than on the palet as well in my opinion. I like to dust it off on the back of my hand before application to allow for some of the product to blend into the brush.

I love this palette. Worth the price

Love/hate this product. Fall out to the max, works as well as a shadow pigment, glitter and eyeshadow everywhere. Beautiful colors, but unless you use your finger, the brush given does not good. Overpriced to not mention and same colors almost in both Naked palettes. Also, if they were "naked" wouldn't they need to be matte? Go for the Lorac Pro instead.

Its pretty but you can get the same shades as well as varying degrees of shimmer elsewear. Not best for day-to-day.