Post Honey Bunches Of Oats Review Page 6 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• lizbethrodelo By  lizbethrodelo
    04.27.13

all time favorite cereal its always in my home

• Buffyz By  Buffyz
    04.27.13

Great cereal. Can eat it with or without milk.

• ashwoods2406 By  ashwoods2406
    04.25.13

I love this cereal one of my all time favorites!!

• reedsar By  reedsar
    04.23.13

I am obsessed with this cereal! I like just the original, but honestly I haven't tried the other ones, so I wouldn't know what to compare it to. This is probably my favorite cereal, and I can't say anything bad about it!

• KitaJB By  KitaJB
    04.09.13

I love this cereal. Crunchy and sweet...mmmm...

• mizz_shaddy By  mizz_shaddy
    03.30.13

There pretty good I like to eat them plain

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

These are all alright to me. I like the oats in the cereal. I could do without the bunches.

• wommfan79 By  wommfan79
    03.24.13

What is NOT to love about this cereal? Even my pickiest eater loves it! It's good with milk, or dry, I love to put it in ziploc baggies and have the boys eat it dry if we're on the go! It's not too sweet and there is always a few nice chunks of honey oat clusters...I buy this cereal in bulk all the time.

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.23.13

Whether topped with a sliced banana or a sprinkle of cinnamon this cereal can be less breakfast brand and more filling snack. The honey kissed oats are good but a little dry.

• Roxiee101 By  Roxiee101
    03.08.13

this cereal is so good! its crunchy and the taste of honey drives me crazy! i love to add chopped bananas to it for an even healthier cereal.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking
    03.08.13

Yum! This has been a favorite in our home for a long time. The sweet-but not too sweet taste, texture and crunch are just right and you feel pretty satisfied after having a bowl of this. This Honey Bunches of Oats cereal has a really nice flavor that is pleasant not only for breakfast, but for any time of the day when you are hungry and want a snack!

• kiki0301 By  kiki0301
    03.07.13

The absolute favorite cereal in our family. Many flavor varieties to choose from including the new Tropical Blends. Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends has crispy mango flavored flakes combined with real coconut shavings and coconut flavored granola clusters. I think it is absolutely delish! I will be adding this to my cereal favorites. My family (including my 2 year old) all likes it. It is full of flavor and isn't overly sweet. It also has 10g of whole grains per serving and is relatively low in sugar.

• HISPANICMOM By  HISPANICMOM
    03.03.13

I tried the NEW Honey Bunches of Oats - Tropical Blends - Mango/Coconut ! My family is already a Honey Bunches of Oats fan. The variety of cereal that they have is amazing! Their new addition to their line "Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends - Mango Coconut" is spectacular. From the first moment you open the bag, You can smell the Mango/Coconut scent. My husband like to eat his cereal with milk and I like mine with strawberry yogurt (drinkable/smoothie). Both are agree that this cereal have the right texture, not to crunchy and not to sweet, very enjoyable. But for me the cereal taste only to Mango, while my husband say taste at Coconut. Well, the good thing is that both like this new cereal ! :) http://myhispanicreview.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-honey-bunches-of-oats-tropical.html

• Aroura By  Aroura
    02.18.13

Very tasty and delicious.

• tammiejohnson By  tammiejohnson
    02.14.13

This is one of my favorite cereals and its a healthy cereal I can actually get my kids to eat.