Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• MommiFried By  MommiFried
    03.13.14

My favorite cereal! Healthy and delicious, I've been known to (famous for) eating right from the box and leaving a trail behind me! Also wonderful with milk. Great for breakfast or a quick meal for busy moms.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I had this at a friends house and I really liked it! Will probably buy in the future.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great, yummy cereal with different textures. I don't even like almonds, but love this cereal.

• woodjessicam By  woodjessicam
    01.03.14

I could eat a whole box.

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.21.13

It's not my favorite cereal but, I love the crunchyness and sweetness. Great tasting healthy cereal.

• bestlizard By  bestlizard

I love it !

• iamahappygirl By  iamahappygirl
    12.13.13

Best breakfast cereal!! :)

• aracelylimon09 By  aracelylimon09
    12.13.13

With the amazing crunchy honey clusters you feel like you're eating something sweet and not healthy (even though it is). I can only eat it with the clusters.

• clindsly By  clindsly
    12.09.13

A sweet delicious cereal. Great for snacking and for breakfast. Great part, kids even love it!

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

This was one of the few brands of cereal my parents aloud us to buy and that they loved as well. The sweet bunches give it that little needed sweetness and it tastes amazing. I love Honey Bunches of Oats and all the amazing flavors they offer us as consumers.