Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• tcherenow By  tcherenow
    09.25.14

Boogie Wipes are a great product for on the go, a little pricey, but work well. However regular baby wipes are cheaper and contain more in a package.

• blusoul By  blusoul
    09.23.14

who doesn't love boogie wipes? The grape scent is my favorite so far. Its very gentle on my little ones nose while strong enough to sustain her constant blowing.

• MilaWoodward By  MilaWoodward
    08.18.14

Love them they will clean any typical mess a baby or toddler could make and they are so easy to keep anywhere

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Perfect for any everyday messes

• Linzie By  Linzie
    06.09.14

My kid hates when he has a runny nose and I try to clean him up. It hurts him when it all dried up and he freaks out but with these it helps loosen it up so its not so painful.

• MommyCassafrass By  MommyCassafrass
    06.09.14

Have you ever had a little one with a cold and a snotty nose? Ever taken a child out of the carseat and that nose is beyond "Yuck!" you know hard and crusty. These are GREAT! Makes cleaning nasty noses a breeze especially when your little one doesn't want you touching their face. They smell nice (the green ones are our favorite) They are soft and moist to help loosen all that crud and honestly I use them to wipe his whole face down from time to time because...well why not!

• Sheenak By  Sheenak
    05.13.14

I just started using these and they work great! I'm just not sure if I would keep spending the extra money just because they are specific for the nose.

• cristi_123 By  cristi_123
    03.21.14

We tried these out with our 2 y/o but he simply does not like anything going anywhere near his nose. I did like the smell of the grape one and I think that maybe if my son were a bit older he may like these but as of yet, we simply use baby wipes to clean his nose. I did use it myself and thought it was great since it helps to loosen up any dried mucus and it was great to be able to smell something pleasant as I used it. Will try these again when he learns to blow his nose

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.14

I'm not sure I like Boogie wipes as much as others. I received a pack at my baby shower and decided to give them a try. To me, the scent was annoyingly strong. I could not justify purchasing this product to wipe my kids boogies off when a simple tissue would do. Or a baby wipe, since we always carry those around. I'd say if you had a pre-schooler or kindergartener, let them carry one in their bag to school if they have very crusty hard-to-remove boogies. If not, I wouldn't bother.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.25.14

Waste of money. Use a regular wipe or tissue and you will get the same result.