Venus Olay Razor Review Page 6 of 33 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• goomba320 By  goomba320
    08.12.13

What an awesome Razor System. After shaving, leaves my skin so smooth. I don't get razor burn.

• dbvernon By  dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• dawnmongold By  dawnmongold
    07.20.13

Fell In love at first close shave... i must say Venus and Olay make a divine, they go together as sweet as chocolate and peanut butter. The closest, smoothest, silkiest shave ever. I love this razor and I recommend it to everyone. This one's a 5 star review in my book!

• Thriftysteffi By  Thriftysteffi
    07.10.13

I like this ravor alot however, the olay bars on the end dont last very long. They are great while they last but I got 3 shaves out of it. But the ravor itself is amazing. Very close. I will buy it again but maybe they can improve the lotiony bar thing.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.04.13

Loved how smooth and close this shave was! I felt as if the shave lasted a little longer as well! Also i usually always have to moisturize and with this there was no dryness once i dried off, my legs looked smooth and silky.

• heytherevalissa By  heytherevalissa
    07.02.13

This is the only razor I use. I love the softness of my legs when I am through shaving! The only downside is that a lot of the time the two gel like substances on the end of the heads of the razor tend to come off easily and thats the stuff that makes the legs so soft and it kind of bothers me that I need to always get a new razor after one use! But I still love this razor and would recommend it to most women!

• RozeReviews By  RozeReviews
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

• erika89 By  erika89     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.26.13

This razor is amazing. It was my first time ever using the Venus brand and it was amazing. It leaves your legs silky soft and you don't even need any shaving cream which is worth the price for it.

• Schutzme By  Schutzme
    06.26.13

Great razor,smooth shave.Moisturizing.No stubble:)

• rhondafuller By  rhondafuller
    06.26.13

This is a great razor. You don't need to use shaving cream and your legs are left feeling smooth and silky

• Monkeyboys2 By  Monkeyboys2
    06.26.13

These are one of my favorite. The shave was so close and smooth and no razor burn . I love gillette razors and this by far is the best

• THauge By  THauge     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.24.13

I love this razor! The shave is so close and it moisturizes so well. My skin is left feeling so soft and smooth.

• AshleyHearld By  AshleyHearld
    06.19.13

One of my very favorite razors. I love the silky smooth feel that it leaves and it works wonders on my dry skin. Definitely recommend; however, I do wish that they would last a bit longer!

• joy9281 By  joy9281     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.13

I love venus razors and this razor is even better than most. I love that it has the shave gel bars and the fact that it is made by olay makes it even better. I have tried many different kinds of razors over the years and after using venus razors i will never go back to any other brand.

• MGehman By  MGehman     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.18.13

First of all I noticed and really liked the small hangar for the shower. Second, I don't remember any other razors like this having a smell, but this was a very pleasant light vanilla. Third, the razor worked great. No knicks and left my skin very smooth. Only con is the price. Would love to see it come down a little.