Swiffer Duster Review Page 6 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• jjbean31 By  jjbean31
    03.13.14

This a great product! I use it everywhere in my home. It makes dusting so easy!!!

• SheilaKay By  SheilaKay
    03.03.14

This makes cleaning so easy and quick. Does a great job.

• windyjennies By  windyjennies
    03.01.14

SWIFFER WORKS GREAT ON MY HARDWOOD FLOORS.

• tammiehickey2012 By  tammiehickey2012
    02.02.14

who wouldn't love this!! make things so easy.. when your 4"11 lmbo!!

• lilliputsmom By  lilliputsmom
    01.31.14

This thing was so cool to use! It got dirt I didn't even know was there.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

This product has made dusting so much easier!! I will never go back to the old way of using a rag and spray wood duster!! This picks up all the dust with 1-2 swipes and can be used multiple times before having to throw it away. I have gotten all my friends and family hooked on using this dusting wand and they all say it is a life changer!!

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    01.18.14

This is such a good idea! I like the way it picks up the dust and that you can get around and in between stuff so much better than a rag.

• Koupon47 By  Koupon47
    01.17.14

For the hard to reach places, this is the duster for you. I uses this for my window blinds, ceiling fans and tops of cabinets that are hard to reach. Love it!

• Naginya By  Naginya
    01.16.14

Generic is just as good.

• angelacolavito4eva By  angelacolavito4eva
    10.20.13

i would die without this. i use it daily. living out in the middle of no where on a dirt road dust seems to cling to everything

• QueenOfPlastic By  QueenOfPlastic
    10.19.13

Easy to assemble and works great. It is great for dusting crystal and electronics.

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

Swiffer works great on my hardwood floors, it really gets all the pet hair & things missed by the traditional broom! Love it!

• Tiffanycmoy By  Tiffanycmoy
    09.19.13

If you don't like dust, then this is something you definitely need to buy.

• sofiaviolet By  sofiaviolet
    09.17.13

Since the duster really holds the dust, these are great for people with allergies. Less dust in the air while cleaning! If you happen to run out, you can also use a Swiffer cloth (the ones that go on the floor sweeper) as a dustcloth. But I prefer these for dusting knick-knacks - the fluffier fibers get into the nooks and crannies and the handle makes getting the duster into tight spaces easier.

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    09.17.13

I always use this, it works great and my granddaughter loves to do my dusting lol