Torani Salted Caramel Syrup Review Page 6 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• ajohnston By  ajohnston     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

So Yummy - Salted Caramel!! This stuff is so delicious. Last year I fell in love with the "starbucks" version, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Now I can make it at home for only a fraction of the cost and have the comfort of staying in my Jammas!! I decided to have a girls only get together with some ladies from the neighborhood. I offered them coffee w/ Salted Caramel or Peppermint. They both were a hit. I plan to make the "Starbucks' version of a Peppermint Mocha tomorrow, using Torani's Peppermint and Chocolate Syrups. Thanks She Speaks for introducing the Torani Brand - I love it.

• mdeaton By  mdeaton     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

This is the first time I've tried the salted caramel and I will be a long time buyer of this syrup It's the best I've tried so far

• lauralee By  lauralee     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

I just broke open my bottle of Salted Caramel syrup. Rather than coffee, it screamed chocolate to me. I added it to some hot chocolate this morning and it was great. The right balance of salty and sweet--like the perfect chocolate covered salted caramel. The bottle is so large that I know I will enjoy it as a special treat all through the winter.

• OSUGirl2004 By  OSUGirl2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

OMG! I am in love! No more salted caramel lattes at Starbucks for me! I can now make them at home, and they are super tasty! I was also very pleased to see that it came in sugar free as well, because we are trying to watch our sugar intake! Such a delicious flavor and I will enjoy it in many different drinks as the weather is getting colder!

• baaramewe By  baaramewe     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

Wow...I'm not a fan of caramel, but this stuff was excellent! I used some in my coffee with a bit of cream, and it tasted so good, I drank more than my normal one cup. It was like a wonderful, smooth dessert. My husband and daughter (who is 3!) tried it in hot chocolate and said it was fantastic, just like the holiday drinks that are $4+ at specialty shops. Thanks Torani for making a caramel flavoring that our whole family liked!

• tamnserg By  tamnserg     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

When I got this in wasnt sure about it. "salted caramel???" that doesnt sound good. But im up for ANYTHING, so I tried it. OMG it made my coffee taste like you were drinking melted smooth caramel. It is now a MUST HAVE!

• angiesangle By  angiesangle     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

I received this product to test from SheSpeaks themselves and can we say yum? My husband and I both put a splash in our coffees Saturday morning after receiving them Friday afternoon and both were very pleased and over joyed on the flavor it added to our coffee. I am curious to try the syrup in other ways.

• InsightsbyApril By  InsightsbyApril     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

I recently tried the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks and was pleasantly surprised at the flavor. I was sent some of the Torani Salted Caramel Syrup to try and I was in heaven!! I love the sweet caramel flavor with just a hint of saltiness to bring out the caramel in a unique way. If you are ever having one of those days where you want salty and sweet in one bite or sip then this is the flavor for you. So delightful and a fun change to the regular Caramel flavor.

• DreamN By  DreamN     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

All I can say is that this product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! When I got it I decided to try it in a cup of hot tea...the flavor was so good it reminded me of caramel popcorn. It is true about the salt bringing out the sweet flavor. I have since tried it in coffee, and like it just as much. I have already started searching the internet for recipes using Torani. I also searched my local grocery stores out for this to buy more, but have been disappointed that only one store carries this - and has very few flavors. I am sooo thankful for being able to sample this product - I had no idea what I was missing out on!

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

I recieved a bottle of salted caramel from She Speaks to try. I put some in a cup of coffee with some milk and it was wonderful. I then added some of the Torani salted caramel to my milk frother and even my children enjoyed it. Torani makes over 80 different flavored syrups for coffee and other drinks. There is a flavor to please everyone.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

I just received my two bottles of Torani today, November 4, and I must say they are very colorful and quite eye catching. I set them on our dining table and my son immediately stated that they are syrups used to make Italian sodas by a scout master at his scout camp every year as a last day treat for the scouts and they all love them. He has told me about these special sodas every year, but I had no idea that Torani was actually the "secret" ingredient in them to make them so tastey and special. My husband noticed them right away when he came home and commented (after he realized they were not alcohol drinks) that he would love to taste the syrups in pancakes. So it looks like I have some Sunday morning cooking to do. I hope to find a sugar free flavor tomorrow, Saturday, at the store and try one of those myself. Thank you She Speaks and Torani for this opportunity to try these syrups.

• ls1426 By  ls1426     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

After getting my boxes today I was so excited to try the Salted Caramel syrup in my coffee. I must say this was a very good addition to my coffee. I normally drink my coffee plain but I now will be adding this daily. This added just a hint of caramel flavor as I only used a small amount (1/4 tsp). Thinking of different ways to use this... ice cream, hot chocolate and someone had posted about using it in oatmeal. This is diffently something I'm going to try.

• tabithaeden By  tabithaeden     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

Yum, yum, yum! This is going to save me $$$ because I don't have to pay for salted caramel mochas at starbucks anymore :) So far I have only tried it in coffee, but I think it will be crazy-good in hot chocolate too! http://www.dirtcheapdiva.com/fancy-schmancy-coffee-syrup-review-and-giveaway/

• judybird2 By  judybird2     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I received my Torani kit yesterday afternoon, and received the Salted Caramel and the Peppermint. I could hardly wait to try the Salted Caramel in my morning coffee today. Having hadsalted caramel flavor ice cream about a month ago, I was already a fan of the flavor. The salt cuts the sweetness, yet at the same time complements the caramel so well. I found it to be true also of the Torani Salted Caramel syrup. A little bit goes a long way, only put a teaspoon in my coffee, for a perfect flavoring and sweetness. I was already a fan of Torani syrups, but had only tried vanilla, hazelnut. It is hard to find a wide selection in the grocery stores. Was I ever surprised to go online to Torani.com and find out they have so many amazing flavors that can be used in a great variety of ways. Since most stores do not carry but a small collection of flavors, I guess the only way I can try some of these amazing flavors would be to order online. I have not tried the Peppermint Torani yet, I did not think that was a good combo with my coffee, so I am going to try it with my hot chocolate tonight. That should be a perfect combo! Also, I thought the two flavors would be good added on top of some ice cream, so am going to try that. I am so happy and grateful to have received this kit, what a fantastic gift to try, two free large bottles of syrup and 5 coupons for more bottles! I am in heaven. I am going to share a couple of coupons and then get some more bottles for me for holiday entertaining. Then everyone will be asking me where they can get the syrups. I know that once they try them , they will love them, like I do. And thankyou, Torani for also making sugar free syrups, which I have bought in the past. Those of us trying to diet, and all the diabetics also, can send Torani a big thank you for giving us a way to enjoy their great flavorings, without the guilt and extra sugar in our diets.

• heartzzablaze By  heartzzablaze     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

i just got my bottles five minutes ago,,its very cold and the bottles were cold but anyway . I have wanted peppermint because that is the new trend around here, En fact I was going to buy some today but now I dont have to. In all my excitement I opened the caramel by mistake, so I thought i would put it in my hot choc. wow its was very good. I cant wait to try the peppermint.