Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• emmyjr1 By  emmyjr1
    11.09.11

I received the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step from BzzAgent to review. I liked the scent of the cleaner, I liked the ease of use of the one step feature. The set up was quick and easy. The actual canister was easy to hide and fits behind the toilet making it less obtrusive. However, I (like many others) had an issue with over-spray when using the Scrubbling Bubbles One Step. The concept of this product is a great idea. The actual conception is not so great. I did try adjusting the sprayer as per the instructions, to no avail. I would have given the product 5 stars but the over-spray issue stopped me. I would recommend spraying with the lid down and giving the seat a quick wipe when finish spraying.

• sofi76 By  sofi76     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

Thanks for the opportunity to test this for free. I wasn't all too thrilled with this product. Although the concept was great, I didn't see the cleaning power I would have hoped for. It was easy to install but even with some adjustments(as possible) I got it spraying too high onto the seat so I would still be cleaning up. Had to do my weekly cleaning/scrubbing and didn't notice any difference. I found the scent too strong- kind of musty like a men's fragrance. The kids predictably played with it and stunk up the bathroom. Glad I had the chance to try but the whole unit looks a bit tacky next to the toilet, the scent is too strong and it sprays too high which has you wiping down the seat after each spray. Thanks but no thanks!

• csvejkosky By  csvejkosky     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

So far, I like this product. The sprayer sprays too far up. I might like the scent more if it smelled more "bleach-like." It touches the inside of the bowl up, between cleanings. I expected a little more from the Scrubbing Bubbles brand.

• melram304 By  melram304     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

I actually like this product. I have two bathrooms and usually get a ring around my toilets from the water that I have to constantly scrub to remove and since using the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner I don't have to scrub it as frequently. My other toilet on the other hand is another story since I only had one cleaner I went out and bought another one. I have to say that this product works well for me.

• ActingBalanced By  ActingBalanced     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

I have to say that I was underwhelmed by this product. It's bulky and expensive and it didn't do an adequate job. I found that I was constantly cleaning 'spit' off the seat because the product oversprayed. I wasn't overly pleased by the scent either... it really didn't say bathroom clean to me. I have to say that I prefer my regular cleaning method - having my husband scrub the toilets... he's better at it than the contraption and much cheaper too... The only place I would recommend this is for a frat house or elsewhere that might not see regular toilet cleanings...

• cole19 By  cole19     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

I HATED to clean my toliet. It was such a pain and all of those germs yuck. Now I love cleaning my toliet. It takes me just a few seconds a day and the toliet stays clean. The Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step system was extremely easy to put together and attach. It took only a few seconds to attach the system. The fragrence is great (if only my husband would use it when he was done). I would recommend putting the lid down first as it does tend to overspray and gets whoever is standing closest.

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

I think this is a great concept but it doesn't work as well as I expected. I think it needs a little bit of work done to "perfect" it.

• momofone1 By  momofone1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

Super simple to use and works great. It just takes a couple of seconds to keep my toilet bowl clean. It helps me complete a household chore that I don't enjoy.

• deerlee By  deerlee     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

This product worked OK at first, though really wasn't a one-step. It cleaned well. One thing I didn't like at all was the way it was so hard to control the spray feature. I got spray where I didn't intend to and had to clean that up additionally. After a couple of weeks I noticed a kind of a film developed at the water line. So intthe end I was less enchanted and probably wouldn't buy because of these extra bothers.

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

I didnt really care for this product and will not purchase it. The concept is good, but it just doesnt deliver as expected. Its supposed to make my job easier, but since it has a tendancy to overspray I had to wipe the seat and under the seat more then I would prefer. Also doesnt really get under the rim very well. We had a visiting child who kept stepping on the stepper, so households with small children might find this a concern as well. Clean scent not very strong, I like it to look and smell clean and this product did neither. Nice try but Ill continue with my usual cleaning routine