A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

IF this show is anything it would have to be comical. It is fun to see what kind of goodies they find in these storage units, but the best part of the show is how funny the characters are.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    03.09.12

This show is a must-see. It's awesome to see how many cool, unique items the buyers find, as well as the rivalry that exists between the cast members.

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    02.29.12

I absolutely love this show. It's awesome to see how much some stuff left in a storage locker is worth. I even play the game on facebook.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS
    09.29.11

I love this show! I get excited waiting to see what they find in these storage units! It makes me with I had the money to go out and buy storage units.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    08.16.11

I can't stop watching this show. It's a reality show where abandoned storage units are auctioned off to the highest bidder, and it follows four guys who are in the storage auction business. It's fascinating to see just how much profit can be made on the items people leave in storage units! A really entertaining reality show.