OPI Nail Lacquer Review Page 6 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• BossLadySwaq By  BossLadySwaq
    11.16.12

I absolutely adore OPI, I have long nails and am very particular about my nails and what I put on them because they are my real nails. I wish OPI was a little cheaper, but it is definitely salon quality, goes on very smoothly.

• kshanez By  kshanez
    10.04.12

Love the unique and strong colors in the OPI lines, as well as the clever names. I wish it was a tad cheaper, is the only thing. Long-lasting though!

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

Very pricey but, the colors or one in a kind

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

I love the OPI brand and they have a huge selection of color. Thse are the ones you see at the nail salons the most.

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I like opi polish, they are a bit on the pricy side $9.00 a bottle. I don't buy them that often however I do love the colors. I actually have thier glitter polish i forgot the name but it's pretty!

• smileashh By  smileashh
    09.15.12

love love LOVE OPI!

• johnandstaci By  johnandstaci
    09.01.12

I love OPI's nail polish variety!!!! No chipping, fantastic hues, and long-lasting.

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    09.01.12

Many lovely colors on a constantly rotating basis.

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.27.12

Love OPI nail polishes! There are new shades being added on a regular basis. The polish stays put no chips. Polish gose on smooth leaving no streaks. Long lasting giving you a great looking mani for days.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

They offer so many amazing collections and colors! Love it!

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

I love the name brand of it makes me laugh every time! The Colors are amazing and it dries fast. It looks like a did my nails at the salon! :)

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    08.17.12

After hearing about OPI constantly I went to the salon in my local Walmart to pick up a few and while the colors look absolutely amazing in the bottle, they fall a bit short on the nail. My other problem with them is their brush! It is way too wide, I mean I have other nail polishes with wide brushes and I don't have a problem with them, but I have a problem with the brush in the OPI polishes. Its just too wide and way too many bristles. The polish winds up getting EVERYWHERE.

• cstephrun By  cstephrun
    07.24.12

The color are really opaque and they go on very smoothly with no streaking! Another thing I love about these polishes is that the color you see in the bottle is what you get! The brush is very nice, not to large but not too small. The polish also last a long time on my nails without a topcoat.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    07.24.12

I love OPI nail poslishes. They have good color and lots to choose from. It has funny names that are really catchy. It is little pricey, but cool color shades.

• Liquidfirez By  Liquidfirez
    07.20.12

I've heard wonderful things about OPI and when I occasionally go to the nail salon the polishes last quite some time. However last year I bought the OPI shattered in black and I loved it...at first. After only a couple of uses the whole bottle completely dried up =( (no I didnt leave the nail polish out in the open). I was very disappointed in that product and with a price tag that is quite high compared to other decent polishes I don't believe I will go out of my way to buy this brand.