Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• OneMommy By  OneMommy
    09.06.13

Crest is the only toothpaste I use, except if I"m visiting someone and forget it at home! This product has helped make my teeth whiter over the past couple months!

• court811 By  court811
    08.31.13

It really made my teeth whiter!

• veronicajo By  veronicajo
    07.26.13

I love crest its a brand I have always trusted. I realy think my teeth are whiter since I started using Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste

• beautyjunkie95 By  beautyjunkie95
    07.26.13

This is the best whitening toothpaste I've ever tried!! After using it for a few weeks my teeth were noticeably whiter. I even noticed in pictures of myself how white they had gotten. The toothpaste is a strong mint and leaves your mouth feeling very clean and refreshed. My only problem is that I have sensitive teeth so any kind of teeth whitening formulas make my teeth really sensitive so I stopped using it. If you don't have sensitive teeth then this is the product for you.

• strella9 By  strella9
    06.26.13

The one thing that I love about this toothpaste is how well it works. Not only does it leave your mouth feeling clean but the whitening really whitens your teeth

• dsclayton08 By  dsclayton08
    06.12.13

I was so amazed at how well this toothpaste works. I mean I seen a instant change in shades immediately. I was blown away. And after using it for a few days, nobody couldn't tell me that my smile wasn't pretty white. I love this stuff and I use it daily.

• CassieSpeaksAlot By  CassieSpeaksAlot
    05.16.13

I've been buying the 3D white toothpaste for a while now and have really seen a difference. I also use the 3D whitening strips, so that also has a factor in my white teeth, but the toothpaste really does act as a great kicker for the strips!

• towlemelissa By  towlemelissa
    04.15.13

noticed whitening right away

• staceyowens By  staceyowens
    04.12.13

I am a smoker and needed something that wasn't expensive to whiten my teeth a little bit. This is now the only tooth paste I use!! Within the first week of brushing twice a day my smile was deffinately brighter.

• mokeyrissy By  mokeyrissy
    04.02.13

im loving this toothpaste! i have noticed my teeth look so much whiter, i cant think of using anything else!