Domino's Pizza Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• CountryJ By  CountryJ
    10.09.11

I think Domino's pizza is MUCH better since they've made changes to the ingredients! I used to choose Papa John's or others over Domino's, but gave it another try recently and it's all we order now for delivery. I never order thin crust pizza anywhere either, but I really like theirs!

• Dnd5sons By  Dnd5sons
    04.09.11

We ordered this pizza and we all loved the garlic. The crust was no overly cooked either. Definately will order again.

• brandidai By  brandidai
    04.09.11

I've never been much of a pizza fan, but once they changed the sauce....WOW! I love this pizza. I personally like the extra garlic on the crust, but I can see how it might be too much for some people.

• breeleeme By  breeleeme
    04.08.11

You MUST try the white sauce on your Domino's pizza. I just bought 5 pies lastnight, and I told them to Please never stop making it. ( seems everytime I love something, it gets discontinued ) I have had company several times that insisted on getting red sauce, then ended up eating all of mine with the white! The 2 pies I bought for my son & his family lastnight, was loved by all of them, BUT, they all said they'd have rather had the thicker crust. I love the thin & thought they would too. I personally love that Domino's seems to really care about we customers. I had horrid customer service with Papa johns.

• BlongoZoph By  BlongoZoph
    08.07.10

The new improved crust is a nice, garlicky treat, but it just doesn't compare overall to Papa John's pizza!

• Tpentek By  Tpentek
    08.06.10

Never liked this pizza very much until they improved it. WOW It is great now. Still not "super" pizza but it is above "junk" pizza.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I used to like Domino's pizza a lot, but now I can hardly stand to eat it. Maybe I ate it too much and just got sick of it, but now even the smell nauseates me. It's decent when eaten fresh, but not great at all.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i like their pizza but sometimes it tastes like the cheese is plastic

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I like the OLD way of the pizza. The new pizza is disgusting. I don't know why everyone on TV is saying they like it!

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    06.17.10

Couldn't even describe how sick I got on this pizza. Would never eat again.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    06.02.10

We gave it a try again, booooo. Bad pizza! No taste, bland. Couldn't even taste the toppings, like the whole thing was cardboard. I went online gave them a horrible rating, called the local branch and let them know. Within an hour a guy was at the door returning my credit card slip, asking a million ?? about what was wrong. Offered to do like on tv and show up with a pizza, still hasn't done that been 6-8 weeks. Still waiting.

• gtrejo8001 By  gtrejo8001
    05.21.10

the crust has to much garlic and thiscoming from a garlic fan the sauce is different everytime i order was told that if its fresh out of the freezer its plain but the longer its out the spicier and robust it becomes i dont wanna have to have my pizza suace be out for a while for it to be spicy how i like it

• tererob By  tererob
    03.24.10

Just had some! WE absolutely love it! For the one kid in the fam who does not like it, we order it w/o the garlic sauce. It's great, wish they had some cheaper offers because the "ready to go" pizza sucks!

• fairiegirl By  fairiegirl
    03.22.10

My husband really enjoys the new pizza crust with the hint of garlic. He really couldn't see any difference between that and the previous pizza recipe.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    03.22.10

my new favorite food and i dont like pizza lol. i love the garlic in the crust, i can eat that all day. just tastes great!