Nickelodeon Dora Chair Desk | SheSpeaks

• arevanovich arevanovich
    01.26.15

My daughter loves this desk!! It is sturdy and does not tip over. The only slight downside to it is the storage part is a little loud on the close as my daughter just lets it fall but a few cushion stickers solved that problem

• No. Cheaply made, and paint chips, and it broke within a few weeks. Do not recommend

• gianni8 By  gianni8
    09.23.12

this the awesome way to keep your child busy with independance....they can explore alot of things to do sitting in this chair.

• april2boys By  april2boys
    09.17.12

never seen this until this site! Mama is going to order on now Thanks SheSpeaks!

• Dishuster By  Dishuster
    09.13.12

My daughter loves this chair. Uses it all the time.

• bluesky122 By  bluesky122
    09.10.12

I was given this chair as a gift to my daughter and she loves it

• onlyme212529 By  onlyme212529
    09.06.12

My daughters LOVE these chairs. Sometimes they like to eat in them but mainly they are used for art tables/desks. They HAVE to have their crayons/markers cup in the cup holder and their papers and small coloring books under the seat.Sometimes I end up finding a stash of candy they are hiding from eachother lol. Great chairs and very sturdy as they have withstood several hurdle attempts,and climbing to get to stuff they couldn't reach =). Great chairs!

• violetlove18 By  violetlove18
    08.03.12

i have a 2 toddlers and they love dora and drawing they have there own dora table that they eat dinner at!!!! :P

• ARLS01 By  ARLS01
    06.21.12

I bought this exact same chair, only it is disney princess instead of dora, for my daughter about a year ago from Ross. It was very inexpensive and easy to assemble. (I put it together my self and didn't have any left over parts.) She still uses it daily for just about everything. It is very durable and multi-functional. I love the drink holder and the storage box underneath.

• ohhhAkitty By  ohhhAkitty
    05.27.12

I love this. Its so cute and looks very strudy. I love that it has a cup holder that could be just for a drink or a cup of crayons,markers or water for water paints. I also love that there is a little "drawer" for her books,art supplies or whatever else she wants to put in there. Shed love it because its pink (her favorite color) and it has one of her favorite characters.

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

my daughter has this and loves the chair...

• Faifers By  Faifers
    03.04.12

multifunctual, an dit has dora on it. children can get bored eaily in it.