Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Best Diaper ever

I have been using pampers for my toddler ever she was born. And I absolutely love it. her skin is sensitive but we had no diaper rash problems with pampers Diapers.

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Best brand ever

No doubt! When it comes to diapering Pampers is the most trusted brand. The diaper doesn?t smell or leaks and my babies feel comfortable in it. They all sleep troguh the night. Excellent for sensitove baby skin.

• surfmomma By  surfmomma
    12.13.17

Best for little bums

Besides the occasional early morning blow out, these diapers are the best! No issues with allergies, great absorbance, and all for a reasonable price. We will continue to use pampers for years to come.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

My go-to for gifts and self purchase

I buy Pampers as gifts and plan to buy for my grandchild that is due. I have always loved Pampers because they seem to be the best for sensitive skin. My grandaughter could not use other brands and Pampers was the final try or we were going to cloth.

• Pmplml By  Pmplml
    11.04.17

Best diaper brand

I love this brand, it's soft and fits baby perfect from newborn to 1! Hospital rencomended as well

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Amazing pampers

Pampers are a absolute must have in my home, only diaper brand any of my littles have been able to use without breaking out. Even my go to brand to gift to families in need in the local outreach program I work with.

• csmith0306 By  csmith0306
    10.14.17

Pampers are awesome diapers. I have put them on all my kids and grandkids and we have never had a problem with allergies or rashes. Pampers are the ,most absorbent diaper I have ever seen by far. They may not be the best price, but if you want quality then Pampers are the way to go.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    10.10.17

Dislike the Cotton Residue left behind

We tried these diapers for our daughter, who was born this year. I have always heard great reviews about the Pampers Swaddlers, I just don't like them as much as everyone else. The diapers left a cotton residue on her bottom and that bothered me that they seemed to fall apart or tear while she wears them. We stopped purchasing these and switched to another brand, that is more organic.

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

I love Pampers products! I use the wipes too, but I espically love the diapers. They keep my baby dry, with no leaking. I'd definitely recommend their products!

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Best diaper ever!

I love using Pampers diapers. All three of my kids wore Pampers. They have a nice baby power smell to them and are soft feeling. Now they have the line on them that turns blue when the diaper is wet or dirty which is an excellent feature.