Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    10.10.17

Dislike the Cotton Residue left behind

We tried these diapers for our daughter, who was born this year. I have always heard great reviews about the Pampers Swaddlers, I just don't like them as much as everyone else. The diapers left a cotton residue on her bottom and that bothered me that they seemed to fall apart or tear while she wears them. We stopped purchasing these and switched to another brand, that is more organic.

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

I love Pampers products! I use the wipes too, but I espically love the diapers. They keep my baby dry, with no leaking. I'd definitely recommend their products!

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Best diaper ever!

I love using Pampers diapers. All three of my kids wore Pampers. They have a nice baby power smell to them and are soft feeling. Now they have the line on them that turns blue when the diaper is wet or dirty which is an excellent feature.

• ashgirl27 By  ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Pampers Swaddlers are boss

My 8 month old son does best in the Pampers Swaddlers primarily because they are the best at preventing leaks. He is starting to move around a bit more so we will more than likely switch to a diaper for more active babies, but for now Swaddlers to the rescue every time we end up with a poopy situation....

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Best nighttime diaper!

Pamper nighttime diapers are the only type of diapers I would dare use with my son. They keep him dry all night which keeps him asleep! Huggies, luvs, and those off brand types do not do the trick

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

This are the best diapers ever The only one my hospital used when I had my first baby. When i tried others they didn't compare. I recommend to everyone.

• dawnanglin99 By  dawnanglin99
    10.01.17

PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE BABIES

THESE DIAPERS ARE GREAT WITH SENSITIVE BABIES TWO OF MY KIDS HAD TO WEAR THESE AND HAD TO SWITCH WITH EVERY LEVEL TO STAY CLEARED UP ONLY ISSUE IS THE PRICE COULD SEND OUT MORE COUPONS

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

Pampers are the best diapers on the market. They absorb better than any other diaper. They are simply awesome!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best diapers around!

Experienced mom and home daycare owner here! I have lots of diapering experience with all kinds of diapers. I can confidently say that Pampers are the best. They are the best to reduce diaper rash and are soft and comfortable! I do not trust my children's bottoms to any other brand!!

• TechTeachr By  TechTeachr
    09.27.17

Not for walkers

I know pampers are supposed to be the best. I liked them on my daughter until she began walking. When I bought the Pampers Cruisers, I found that they sagged so much that she had trouble walking.