Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• AddsMom15 By  AddsMom15
    08.08.17

PAMPERS ROCKS

Only diapers my daughter wears! Holds up great, also love their pull ups and little swimmers.

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

Pick or Pass

As a mom of soon to be 3 . I always started out with pampers brand just because my hospital provided me with them , eventually my kids would break out in diaper rashes ... not so sure why but i do have alot of mommy friends that actually only use pampers and have not one issue with them .

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

OUR ONE & ONLY

THE ONLY BRAND WE HAVE USED SINCE MY SON WAS BORN! WE STARTED WITH PAMPERS SWADDLERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE WETNESS INDICATOR. THEY HELP UP REALLY GOOD. AS HE GOT OLDER (8-12 MONTHS OLD) WE STARTED WITH THE PAMPERS CRUISE. HE MOVED SO FAST IN THEM WHICH WE WANTED BUT OUR SON PEED A LOT AND SO OVER NIGHT THEY WERE AMAZING! THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THEN OTHER BRANDS BUT THIS BRAND DOESN'T BREAK MY SON OUT OR ANYTHING SO ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE OUR GO TO

• Destiii17 By  Destiii17
    06.27.17

Pampers Swaddlers

Unfortunately, I'm disappointed with these diapers. I received pampers swaddlers and Huggies diapers at my baby shower and would choose huggies over pampers any day! The absorbency of the pampers was little to nothing, not to mention the little straps on the diapers were stuck to the back of the diaper so when you pulled them up to fasten the diaper, you basically ripped the whole diaper. Along with the ripping, my daughter had multiple "blow outs," which resorted in many unnecessary loads of laundry.

• Destiii17 By  Destiii17
    06.27.17

Pampers Swaddlers

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

GREAT PRODUCT

They have a great smell, they do not leak and they are very soft and comfortable

• momma4917 By  momma4917
    05.28.17

I use pampers swaddlers for my LO and he doesn't fuss when his diaper gets full or when he's had it on for awhile.

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

#1 diaper brand

These are the only diapers that I trust and will ever use on my children! They provide hours of comfort and absorption without the irritation.

• themominmeblog By  themominmeblog
    05.05.17

Best diapers ever

Best diapers ever. I used them on my daughter 12 years ago. And I use them now on my 7 month old son. They absorb really well and fit comfortably.

• Kbrower By  Kbrower
    05.02.17

My son did not like this brand of diaper. Every time he got damp, even as young as 4 months, could not take it. We went through 5 diapers before we switched back to huggies.