Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• tlw871 By  tlw871
    04.02.18

Love the soap

Love the smell. Leaves skin smooth with that fresh and clean scent however I did not like the the "scent" did not last long on me.

• winchamp By  winchamp
    04.01.18

Smooth Creamy Soap with Great Scent

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars are affordable and smell nice. I love the cucumber scent. It is one that works for the entire family. Smooth and creamy. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without soapy feel afterwards.

• Clayrene776 By  Clayrene776
    03.28.18

Love it

My favorite commercial soap bar brand. This one is simply amazing! Light, fresh and leave the skin replenished and soft.

• Shannansanford92 By  Shannansanford92
    03.25.18

Smells good

For a nice refreshing clean and a great smell definitely use this . And it?s best brand of soap out there

• Astroash25 By  Astroash25
    03.19.18

Soft moisturized skin

I have always loved Dove soaps. Makes your skin feel soft and moisturized. The scent is fresh and smells great throughout the day.

• sevyyy By  sevyyy
    03.05.18

Dove why not

I love this project it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it smells wonderful

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Favorite Beauty Soap

I am someone with very sensitive and acne-prone skin, so I opted to always use mild soap. Of all mild beauty soap in the market, DOVE beauty soap has always worked for me. Since then, I guess it's almost 6 years now that I am using any variant of Dove soap. I highly recommend this, men or women could use this soap. Big thumbs up!

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

AMAZING

THIS IS THE BEST SOAP IVE EVER USED. MY skin is very sensitive and I can only use certai items and this one is by far the best for me

• 4vonnie By  4vonnie
    01.13.18

soft

Dove products are amazing, from skin to hair. Dove was the soap that my Nanny used. This product leaves your skin soft. I have very dry skin. With the dry skin is the tight feeling which I do not get with Dove.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.