Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• Greenejen By  Greenejen
    10.01.14

huggies products have always irritated my daughter's sweet cheeks. When discussing it at Dr, he said this is common :( We had no issues with the other well known brand.

• mommyof2since2013 By  mommyof2since2013
    09.30.14

Huggies overnights is the only brand my son doesn't leak through in the middle of the night. We tried Pampers overnights to compare, and we woke up to moisture beads all over his room! He even got one in his eye and had a little red mark for over a week. Going back to buy more huggies, I was a fool to try anything else!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    09.30.14

We are huge Huggies fans! My 3rd and 4th child (both girls) wore Huggies. They just seemed to fit them better. What I loved most is I never experienced a diaper explosion with my 4th. She's 2 years old right now.

• Enricsmommy12 By  Enricsmommy12
    09.24.14

I have used these and I tried I really did but they were way to pricey and my son always peed out of them when he was little. Not to mention they really are just out of price range

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

Huggies were the best brand that worked for my daughter. They rarely leaked, and she rarely had diaper rash with them. All other brands I tried with her either irritated her skin, or leaked like crazy. I do prefer cloth diapers, though, and I would have used them with her if I had a washing machine when she was in diapers.

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

Cute designs and they hold up well but they are not worth their price

• m_garrett37 By  m_garrett37
    09.13.14

Love these! Keeps baby dry!

• Cbruce By  Cbruce
    06.30.14

Huggies are good but seem to run small! We are still using diapers from shower gifts and it seems that Huggies are tighter on him then Pampers or Luvs!

• cak1990 By  cak1990
    06.29.14

I'm a big fan pf Huggies. I have never had any problems with leaking or anything really. Favorite brand.

• knatasha By  knatasha
    06.16.14

I like huggies they worked well for my son