Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

I actually like these bottles. Even with rthe little tiny vent holes at the bottom it doesn't leak out. I had a problem like that before with a different brand. They also have many different nipples to choose from for your baby. I currently use these along with the angled nipple and wide mouth nipple. My daughter loves these bottles and nipples

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

WE HAVE ALWAYS JUST PLAYTEX, I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD NOW AND I WONT USE ANOTHER BOTTLE THAN THIS ONE!!!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• ImariBoo By  ImariBoo
    02.04.15

I loved these bottles for my baby ! She never had any gas problems with them . Then I switched to their other bottles with the drop ins , so convenient ! Just wash the nipples :)

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

Love these bottles. My daughter always had gas on her stomach changed her bottle to these and she hasn't had gas on her stomach since.

• guerita By  guerita
    01.18.15

I used these bottles with my 3 kids my daughter was very picky on the nipples and these bottles waa just right so i really like these bottles

• khays2616 By  khays2616
    01.01.15

I love these bottles! They're the only ones my babies will use! I'm pregnant with my 3rd child & plan on using them again!

• TiffanyNA07 By  TiffanyNA07
    12.09.14

I was gifted these and was really excited to use them, with Playtex being such a reputable brand for bottles. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan, mainly because the nipple that comes with them hole was too big and milk would constantly spill out my sons mouth because the flow was too much. Also, it has a lot of parts making cleaning a bit of a pain. I do like the shape and design of the bottle though.

• rookiemom By  rookiemom
    12.09.14

I loved them , great product quality and the price wasnt to bad either.

• mschattykathy By  mschattykathy
    12.03.14

I really loved these bottles. I always hand washed them and never had a problem with them leaking. They really seemed to help cut down on the air my son got out of his bottle.