Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

I'm not a makeup person, but this eye wear product is every woman's best friend. It goes on smooth without lumps and easy to remove without the added makeup removers. The handle is made for easy handling to apply the product to your eyelids without slipping through your fingers. It's definitely a #1 product found in my purse.

• BrandyMae81 By  BrandyMae81
    11.15.14

My favorite by far! love this eyeliner :)

• annacyrile By  annacyrile
    10.13.14

Long Lasting Eye Liner!

• briamichele By  briamichele
    10.05.14

Great long-lasting eyeliner!!!

• binxtheman By  binxtheman
    09.30.14

This is my favorite! I have tried multiple different liquid eyeliner and its hard to find one with a great brush and one that lasts all day and with a profound color

• friendsofstcorn By  friendsofstcorn
    09.20.14

Saw product reviews for this one, did not receive it to test, but had to comment, this is the best all around liquid liner ever. Goes on smooth, stays put, come off without a problem. I used to use urban decay, then the changed the dispenser and made it too hard to work with the new one. This product is 1/3 the price and just as good.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

Pretty good eyeliner, stays on great all day, not messy

• katml33 By  katml33
    08.20.14

Love this liner! I wont buy any eye product that isn't waterproof anymore. Don't want to be without that one time I'd need it. Makes sense right? The entire colorstay line of eye products are great.

• Raebecca By  Raebecca
    08.16.14

Love it! I use it every day

• mfriberg By  mfriberg
    08.06.14

Like most of these little gel pot liners, the product dries too quickly and often cracks and smudges. very unfortunate.