Applebees Food Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love all their food i get a different thing ever time i go

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

Applebees has great food and excellent service that I would recommend

• kerstenbartelt By  kerstenbartelt
    07.14.10

Applebee's is so good. Great appetizers, meals, desserts, and drinks! The service is usually really good and they're friendly!

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.07.10

i absolutely love their 3 cheese chicken penne. its to die for!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

Never go here because they have okay food and crappy service.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.17.09

I really like Applebees food. i have never had a problem with them at all. My favorite foods that they have there are Grilled chicken sandwich, which you can also get with bbq sauce and that is good also. I love their chicken fajita's and their chicken fajita rollup w/o pico de gallo. We always get the sampler. I think everyone should try their Blondie for dessert, it's excellent!

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    08.15.09

Wow, I am sorry for your experience at Applebeeas. Me and my husband go for a dinner very often there, and we love it. They have really good deals( like 2 for $20). The waitress are always nice, and even the managers come to ask us if everything is ok. If a manager does not ask you about your experiense in the restourant you will receive $10 off your next visit. :) I hope next time when you go there to be better :)

• MyaniQue By  MyaniQue
    08.14.09

I never liked thier food for some weird reason it doesnt taste as good as it looks.

• gtaylor By  gtaylor
    08.14.09

The food at most Applebees are good. some however are not taste.

• KatyEllen By  KatyEllen
    08.14.09

I used to love Apple Bees. The last few times I've been there the staff has always been rude. and something is always wrong with my order. Lately, my raspberry lemonades have been coming without any raspberry, but the guy keeps telling me "that's just how he makes him." They singe the broccoli to the point where it is inedible, and our burgers keep coming pink. I am not pleased at all.

• karebearc2 By  karebearc2
    08.14.09

I enjoy applebees. I think they've really been working on their menu. I usually go on Friday's at 3 for their half-price happy hour with a group of teachers I work with.

• sendittoericaq By  sendittoericaq
    08.14.09

i love applebee's. It is one of my favorite places to eat, but the prices have gotten a bit too high in recent years, and the menu a little smaller. i still think that the food is good tho.

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

I'm not big on Applebee's food. There are only a couple things I will actually eat. Although, I love their fruity girly drinks! I have never had awful service, always been decent. The only reason we keep going back is for the drinks.

• SallyKP By  SallyKP
    08.14.09

I had a horrible experience at an Applebee's in Canada. The food took forever to arrive, approximately 45 mins and the quality of the food was not very good at all. The quesadillas were falling apart and the chicken used had a rubbery texture, like M&M meat shops chicken. Terrible.