Dove Heat Defense Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner Review Page 6 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Luluds17 By  Luluds17
    12.01.11

My hair was very dry and my scalp itched terribly. I quickly developed bumps on my head that would itch terribly. When scratching my head to relueve the itching, chunks of skin where these bumps were came out and my scalp bled. I thought I was allergic to this product but it sounds like it may be from excessive drying after reading other reviews

• amoquin41 By  amoquin41
    10.27.11

My hair is so thick and dry. This new dove line of hair products, has helped my hair so much to be conditioned and not so coarse.

• trwoldt By  trwoldt
    10.27.11

For thick corse hair it works great. I noticed smoother hair after the first use.

• callmemerrianne By  callmemerrianne
    10.27.11

I really like this product! It smells nice, too.

• mastrogm By  mastrogm
    10.27.11

Love this product. Reasonable price, especially considering the quality of the product. I have baby fine hair so curling irons (which I need for the lift) and blow drying really drys up my hair. With this Dove product my hair looks full os shine and even adds volumn. Would say BUY IT if asked-well woth the money.

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

Dove product a favorite for yeears love all there hair line , makes my hair beautiful

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Using a flat iron this is the best step before it makes my hair feel like satin

• bshrable By  bshrable
    10.27.11

I tried this product and it left my hair very oily and limp. I would not recommend this product.

• cynthiarj By  cynthiarj
    10.27.11

I used this product along with my teenage daughter we where unsure if it would really work because we really use a flat iron every day and have heat damage after a few weeks we noticed that there was less breakage and split ends our hair was smoother and less tangled I would recommend these heat styling products for someone who regular uses irons blow dryers on a daily basis

• JoAnn2004 By  JoAnn2004
    10.27.11

I used the Dove Heat Defense for 2 months and it worked nicely for my long hair. The conditioner did weigh my hair down a tad but not so much that I quit using it. Overall I like Dove hair products and all their products for that matter. Clean and refreshing.

• BeachBum2Be By  BeachBum2Be
    10.26.11

I tried the conditioner and it left my hair feeling oily and weighed down. SO i would not reccomend this to anyone with regular hair.

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    10.07.11

I love this product, works great since I use a flat iron everyday.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    09.03.11

I like it! I'm using it right now for the first time! I like how my hair feels soft even after using my curler or flat iron. I have noticed that when I straighten my hair there aren't as many fly aways. My hair doesn't feel damanged and I like the smell1 I will definitely keep buying this!

• sarac53545 By  sarac53545
    06.21.11

One spritz is way too much and leaves my hair feeling and looking oily.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I use the heat protecting spray when I straighten my hair sometimes. It works okay, but it's very easy to overuse. One spritz is way too much and leaves my hair feeling and looking oily.