Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I love her songs and she is pretty great herself, White Horse, Love Story, Mean, Mine, Style, Blank Space and Shake It Off are my favorites of hers, Shake it off gets me dancing and the others are just good.

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

Love Taylor Swift. All her songs are so fun, they stick in your head. Love to listen look in the car!

• Stef13 By  Stef13
    03.31.15

I absolutely LOVE this album

• tediconfetti By  tediconfetti
    03.01.15

I definitely like this one versus her new album!

• andrewsmalexis By  andrewsmalexis
    02.25.15

I remember buying this album when it came out, I was so excited. Still listen to Swift and love her songs as she's grown up and changed her sound. Would buy again.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

Love Taylor and love how she did something so original with this new album. Cant stop listening!

• DannieLeigh By  DannieLeigh
    01.09.15

I love this album, I know it's been out for years but it has timeless songs that fit every moment in my life. So I still love it and all the albums that she produces.

• brittanyfralin By  brittanyfralin