Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• Stef13 By  Stef13
    03.31.15

I absolutely LOVE this album

• tediconfetti By  tediconfetti
    03.01.15

I definitely like this one versus her new album!

• andrewsmalexis By  andrewsmalexis
    02.25.15

I remember buying this album when it came out, I was so excited. Still listen to Swift and love her songs as she's grown up and changed her sound. Would buy again.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

Love Taylor and love how she did something so original with this new album. Cant stop listening!

• DannieLeigh By  DannieLeigh
    01.09.15

I love this album, I know it's been out for years but it has timeless songs that fit every moment in my life. So I still love it and all the albums that she produces.

• brittanyfralin By  brittanyfralin

12.16.14

love all the songs!

• HappyMomma1 By  HappyMomma1
    12.15.14

She isn't my favorite artist of all time or anything but I think she does great. I do love the new stuff she has come out with. She has done the country thing and rocked it for years so why not try something new. Shake It Off gets me dancing every time.

• mmarie2006 By  mmarie2006
    12.13.14

Give her a break--look at all she has accomplished at such a young age! Taylor was and is fearless and this is the perfect CD to have in your car.