Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• Kella86 By  Kella86
    12.30.14

This is one of my favorite products. I have really dry skin and love the way this feels. I use it at night and before I put my make up on in the morning!

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

This stuff is really amazing. Light weight and really good moisturising. Also it keeps skin hydrating for a long time. I love it. My favorite skincare product. Clinique products are a bit expensive but they have a great quality.

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.03.14

Works excellent

• Regsmimi By  Regsmimi
    11.30.14

Love this, it makes my skin soft, but also makes it look fuller, less tiney wrinkles

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Oh how I love it. I loved the consistency of the cream. And it helped my skin.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.15.14

I love this product, it makes my skin moisture and refresh my skin. Great item

• ginnay By  ginnay
    10.05.14

I have tried this and don't like the feel of it under makeup so I tend to use it at night.

• goldencz By  goldencz
    09.18.14

like the feel, but I didn't feel that product offered the moisture and hydration product claimed. A no for me.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I love the way this feels on my skin. It's super moisturizing and it makes my skin feels extra clean.

• TmrVlz84 By  TmrVlz84
    09.17.14

I received this as a sample and was so impressed. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. The next time I go to Clinique I will be purchasing the full size bottle of this!