Schick Quattro for Women Razor Review Page 6 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• Jesslin By  Jesslin
    05.28.13

Today I bought this product and when I opened the package I realized that only ONE of the promised four blades was actually included. The package was arranged in such a way that you couldn't see the blades until it had been completely opened. What a low trick!

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

Great razor for women you get a close shave and very easy to hold onto

• tigercow59 By  tigercow59
    05.25.13

Schick great razor

• rosethesick By  rosethesick
    05.23.13

This is a all time favorite of mine. No bad experiences from using this product for a couple years now

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83
    05.05.13

This razor is a keeper! Great close shave, comfortable to hold and gets the job done!

• grammaintn By  grammaintn
    05.01.13

This razor is good but not as good as others I have tried. I like a razor to give a very close shave and I do not get that with the Quatro.

• juli8587 By  juli8587
    04.30.13

This was my faovrite razor til I got the venus olay one.

• Nicksmommy52 By  Nicksmommy52
    04.20.13

Schick Quattro is the only brand I can use. I always get a nice, smooth shave with these razors. Most razors cause major irritation, and nicks, but I do not have this problem with my pretty, pink Schick Quattro!

• BeachBum2Be By  BeachBum2Be
    04.18.13

This razor is sharp and makes quick work of shaving. I have used it for years and the only complaint it is a little costly. But quality is worth paying for. I

• sweeterikita By  sweeterikita
    03.07.13

I don't have any complaines, i use quattro already for 5 or 6 years and it work great to me , smooth and fast, shave my legs, arms, underarm, and ig good, i like speccialy it last long, yea, very happy with this one.

• vivian1969 By  vivian1969
    02.26.13

This is the best razor I have ever used. It get rid of all the hair on my legs. The hair would stay gone longer. With other razors I would see stuble the next day. I just wish the refill cartridiges were more affordable.

• stesmi By  stesmi
    02.10.13

One of my favorites. After using my cheap razors, I love the smoothness of the multiple blades. Well worth the money if you are looking for a close, comfortable shave.

• jacobs9 By  jacobs9
    02.10.13

I used to use Gillette but this razor has way more blades and is thicker so it makes it easier to hold onto. Great product!

• schubertjan By  schubertjan