Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• LinkLinkCheerMOM By  LinkLinkCheerMOM
    06.25.14

I like these razors. Smooth legs!

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.21.14

Way to expensive. Don't stay as sharp as they used to.

• jmmarrero1020 By  jmmarrero1020
    05.27.14

Love these razors! They give me a close clean shave with out leaving behind razor bumps and cuts. I Highly recommend these.

• mimoaljen By  mimoaljen
    05.21.14

This is a sweet razor. Legs were ultra smooth, and best of all, no nicks! I like how easy it was to shave my knee area. I always seem to miss a spot, and even they were smooth! Worth the price of the refills!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

A great razor. The refills are a bit to pricey for me though. I try to get them when I have coupons.

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

Amazing razor really gets the hairs out and a good price.

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.22.14

Love this product! Comfortable grip, leaves skin smooth but a little costly'! Worth the extra bucks!

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

Several years ago, I had this razor and loved it!!!! I bought a new one last year and it is not the same. Before I effortlessly had a nice smooth shave. Not the case anymore. It's really expensive to buy replacement blades for it.

• smileygirl73 By  smileygirl73
    03.05.14

Love this product!!! Razor glides smoothly on your legs and never have any nicks or cuts!!!

• Ruthie9190 By  Ruthie9190
    01.15.14

I actually just shaved my legs with one of these razors last night. My legs were so smooth. Its my favorite razor. I don't like when the head is too big, i tend to cut myself a lot more. The refills can be a bit pricey but i use coupons to get them a lot cheaper