Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

• Mariahh By  Mariahh
    01.05.15

I love Rimmel lip glosses but I cannot stan their over priced mascara. It takes too many coats to achieve proper coating. As a cosmology professional I wouldn't recommend this product to my clients.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

I wouldn't recommend

• MrsRawr By  MrsRawr
    12.03.14

I really loved the formula, applicator needs perfecting though, as is it is honestly scary to put on.

• QuervosMom By  QuervosMom
    11.16.14

I like Rimmel, for the cost, it is a pretty good quality brand. I thought this went on great and made my lashes look full!

• kim0927 By  kim0927
    11.01.14

I wouldn't buy this again. I didn't like it.

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    11.01.14

i love this product, i have thin long lashes, and no bottom lashes at all. this product helped make it look fuller and longer, didnt even need eyeliner with it.

• ilovemyscents By  ilovemyscents
    10.07.14

I am so glad that I have had the chance to read real reviews. Now I am definitely going to try this Rimmel mascara.

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    09.30.14

I have used this product a couple times; I prefer using LashBlast by covergirl. Rimmel Sexy Curves did pump my lashes up, but it did clump. I do not like clumps.

• monicalikesgiraffes By  monicalikesgiraffes
    09.19.14

I usually love my Rimmel Mascara (especially Scandal Eyes). But the "Sexy Curves" Mascara seems like something made by a dollar store brand! I hope that they change their formula for this because I was really excited to try it at first.

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

would not recommend the brush is very small and i had to apply at least 10 times to get any product on my eye lash it seemed. don't buy!