Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• bird4274 By  bird4274
    09.15.10

These are the best pens. I have to write checks at work using a carbonless system checkbook and these work great. The copy of the checks are alway legible when this style of pens is used, but when a different pen is used the copy is hard to make out. I have to purchase these pens on my own, but they are definitely worth it.

• momof5plus1 By  momof5plus1
    08.16.10

As a college student I was truely impressed by these pens. I love the colors and how they wrote..but really got me hooked was how well it erased. I gave one to my son who is in high school, and one to my daughter who is junior high in order to see how it works in their extreme moods and note taking. The came back telling me their classmates want one. I love it, and how it erases with the high liters is what i like too. I think you guys are the best with this product. I am spreading the word about this awesome product. Thank you for the opportunity to try this out.

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

Pilot Erasable Gel Pens are so much smoooother than the other erasables we've tried. I stick to black or blue ink, but my daughter loves the colors -- she'll be taking these to middle school this fall. The ink doesn't smear, and the eraser doesn't seem to wear down or leave "remains" all over the paper. Plus, the highlighters are a genius idea and a big hit in this household!

• lchapman By  lchapman
    08.16.10

Love these pens...so smooth and they look nice too...

• knelson By  knelson
    08.16.10

These are the bomb!! I love how easily they erase! Cool looking and easy to use.

• misssdenise By  misssdenise
    08.16.10

I use these at work. I like them alot. They are over priced but very nice to use.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.08.10

Pretty reliable. Easy to hold. Good price.

• sharman421 By  sharman421
    06.20.10

I love the colors for grading papers!

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

I have purchased these pens once. I liked the way they wrote, but the ink ran out way too quickly for me. Other than that, they wrote smoothly and grip was comfortable.

• Lunaxlit By  Lunaxlit
    04.17.09

My boyfriend likes them a lot. I have used other pens that work better, but these are probably the best for the money.