Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

i requested samples for these not too far back, hoping to try them and hoping that my kids actually like them..think these would be a good alternative to koolaid during the cold season.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. my kids wish the KIDZ tasted better. but they are okay with it

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    10.25.12

I honestly don't know how the Children's Emergen-C is but I have used the general one daily for a long period of time; I can't say I have seen drastic results, but I have felt a burst of energy. Not to mention, when I felt like I was getting a cold, I doubled up on the dosage, and I truly believe it helped fight many colds off.

• meganhandyside By  meganhandyside
    10.23.12

Kids love it. When they have juice I just mix a packet into the juice.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    10.13.12

I would also love to try this product!

• gianni8 By  gianni8
    10.09.12

Daily recommended vitamins for kids and adults.....healthy start for great life. would recommend this to all my freinds and relatives

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

My son really liked the flavor and I try to keep it in the house. I would recommend this product.

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

Great that they make these for my kids now and that they are the right amount that they need. I have used Emergen-C's for years now and we love the convenience of them.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I tried getting my 3 boys to drink this, but they didn't go for it. They didn't like the taste or how fizzy it was. Good concept, but maybe a bit less fizz and more flavor.

• Xxjfloresxx By  Xxjfloresxx