Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

My son really liked the flavor and I try to keep it in the house. I would recommend this product.

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

Great that they make these for my kids now and that they are the right amount that they need. I have used Emergen-C's for years now and we love the convenience of them.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I tried getting my 3 boys to drink this, but they didn't go for it. They didn't like the taste or how fizzy it was. Good concept, but maybe a bit less fizz and more flavor.

• Xxjfloresxx By  Xxjfloresxx
    08.01.12

I lik the flavorss

• doopiloop By  doopiloop
    07.10.12

My son used this last winter before the cold season started and I was impressed. He had a slight onset of the sniffels once and that's it. Cured that right up with some tea and a warm bath. I believe the extra boost of vitamin C did the trick.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    07.10.12

Excellent way to stop early illness and help a virus/cold in process. Makes one feel an instant lift. thanks! highly recommend this!

• jamtweety8 By  jamtweety8
    07.10.12

my nephews liked this product even with them not liking things like this. I think it needed to taste a little better especially for kids.

• GemmaReyes By  GemmaReyes
    07.06.12

I think the added fizz and organe flavor is the highlight of this drink. I thought it was kinda chalky and hard to drink. But the kids liked it? lol Anyway to get them to drink juice right?

• Reka_814 By  Reka_814
    07.02.12

Would love to try this product!

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    06.14.12

great multi vitamin. easy to take and kids love it.