Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• acoffeediva By  acoffeediva
    08.19.15

Liked the feeling of the product and delivery. Great for morning use. It refreshes your eyes. But never noticed any difference in lines or dark circles.

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

This felt weird and I really didn't see any difference after I used it. Maybe my expectations were too high. I guess I was waiting for dramatic results that never came to pass.

• sunshine222 By  sunshine222
    07.28.15

I am on the fence on this one. it is very cooling however it does not help as well as I would like for puffiness

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

This product works well but not as well as I had expected from the advertisements. It is a decent product but I will probably not purchase it again.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I had never used a roller ball eye treatment before, and I must say, I was very impressed by the results. The metal ball and added caffiene quickly reduce puffiness, dark circles, and my eyes look awake and refreshed. I use this everyday and if you have tired puffy eyes, you definately want to try this product. It also is reasonably priced. Great Product!

• forthall By  forthall
    07.10.15

I dint see any change. I will keep using it for a month to see if it helps with my dark circles.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.19.15

This product didn't do a thing for the under eye circles nor did it reduce the wrinkles.

• Mandyfm By  Mandyfm
    06.10.15

I love this product. It is a quick fix when you have swollen puffy eyes even dark circles. I keep mine in the refrigerator and it is a little miracle in a tube. it doesn't leave residue on your face and you can pat it into your skin very easily

• Waldostarr By  Waldostarr
    06.09.15

On some mornings I wake up with really puffy eyes. I notice a big difference when I apply the product. It is cool and soothing as well. Great product.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.08.15

Like the idea of this product, but ddont think it does much. I keep it in the fridge and apply it in the morning before makeup so that hopefully the cold tip and caffeine in the product help my under eye bags; but although this feels nice, it does not do too much for de-puffing.