AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

• MOMTWOBOYS By  MOMTWOBOYS
    09.18.13

I hate this show. What a waste of time...it was going nowhere ! Whats to enjoy when there's constant drinking, smoking , lieing and cheating.

• Doodles521 By  Doodles521
    09.17.13

Watched the 5 seasons in less than a week. Definitely a show that one can get addicted to.

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.20.13

AI wonder If Hamm gets the Emmy again and all the other actors up for awards. Good series.

• juliehu8888 By  juliehu8888
    06.08.13

Love this show. Addicted to this show from NetFlix. Somehow I feel like the characters you can relate to. Love Don Draper!!!

• MzLCHeart By  MzLCHeart
    06.03.13

The show is amazing and entertaining. I get even more hooked each episode. My fiancé sat and watched a show with me when I was in the third season and I went back to watch the season again with him. The time setting is fun to watch. It makes you think about how things where different from now.

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.30.13

This show is amazing. I especially love their attention to the little details, I believe they really make the show. Everything from costuming to decor to even how they speak exudes the 1960's era.

• LIZSHERBERT84 By  LIZSHERBERT84
    04.28.13

Watch this shoe religiously! Love!

• jmar1998 By  jmar1998
    04.24.13

my favorite show at the moment!

• Xtina1206 By  Xtina1206
    04.19.13

My husband and I just started watching this show last week on Netflix. We were reluctant at first, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The attitudes and traditions of the 60's era get my blood boiling sometimes, but I do enjoy the show.