Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• JherriChelle JherriChelle
    04.06.19

Fun

Love how much weight this can hold. I love that it keeps me on track and makes working out very easy yet fun!

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

We just bought the wii u. I got wii fit to use with it. I absolutely love it. It weighs you and tells you if you're under weight, normal, or overweight. It tells you your bmi. It also makes routines specifically for your weight and your goal weight. It tells you tips on weight loss. The games are also super fun. I'm under weight actually, I bought the game specifically for the mini games not so much weight loss.

• Amber_Lee By  Amber_Lee
    07.21.15

Very great way to exercise and have fun with the family. Very easy to understand

• forthall By  forthall
    07.16.15

I love how it gets kids moving and they love it. If you want to keep your kids active and having fun then buy Nintendo Wii Fit. The kids love this game I have a hard time pulling the kids away.

• Dyannajoe By  Dyannajoe
    07.07.15

I had this when it first came out and was so much fun. My younger siblings, and my parents, would practically fight over who was next. It's a great work out and is great for fidgety kids, it will keep them entertained with all of the activities.

• Verooonica55 By  Verooonica55
    06.29.15

I love my wii fit! The yoga is my personal favorite, but I enjoy every game and exercise on it. I even enjoy taking the body tests. It's just fun for the whole family.

• SarahKrumsick By  SarahKrumsick
    05.08.15

This is a fun and innovative way to exercise. My one complaint is its use of BMI. I have several friends that are considered 'obese' in this game. In reality, they are very fit people and muscle mass weighs more than fat.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I don't play the wii very much, but I have played this and it is very good, get you worked up and everything.

• theldara By  theldara
    04.17.15

Easy to use and fun for the whole family. We enjoy using this as a family. The preschooler can even get in on the fun instead of just watching game play.

• Granmaw By  Granmaw
    04.03.15

My son got this with his Wii several years ago. We still use it...me, my son and a daughter. We have so much fun with it. We love keeping up with the fitness changes, the co-ordination challenges, just all around "playing" together. I don't enjoy video games per say, but what better way to have quality time with a son...a teenage son at that! And for my son and daughter (college age) to connect. The fact that it really does give a GREAT workout is such a side bonus!

• aandries By  aandries
    03.17.15

I have owned my Nintendo wii Fit for over 3 years. I really enjoy all of the games and trying to beat the other family members high achievements in the game! It is GREAT for kids as well as adults to play. I light the stepping program as you can watch TV and only hear the steps sounding in the background. The bike route is really fun too. I have also done the YOGA for quite sometime. The only bad thing that I have to say for the game is it will tell you that you are OVERWEIGHT or OBESE ("that's OBESE!") and the little fat person runs out. This is NOT a positive comment and it makes me not want to weigh on it or use it in front of my family or friends! That being said, I do use it when I am by myself and have lost weight! JUST GET RID OF THE LITTLE FAT PERSON ALREADY!