Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
SHAREE
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I love this Dove product the scent is light and the shampoo really cleans my hair and it feels soft but not dry.

Dove doesn't lie so give it a try This is a product that i have tried on a daily basis as well as my family. You will enjoy the fragrance and how soft it is. This is a product that is true to it meaning.

Dove Shampoo This is by far one of the best shampoo+conditoners that I have ever used. It makes my hair soft, silky, and smooth. I have natural waves in my hair and this makes them more voluminous and bouncy and also helps with the frizz!

I truly love all Dove products. The hair care line makes my dry hair feels so silky smooth. I can't get enough of the exfoliating body wash.....feels like I'm in heaven every time I'm in the shower.

amazing! Dove is my all time favorite product when it comes to hair, skin, and deodorant. They always deliver with what they sell. Recently I switched to this particular shampoo/conditioner and within the first wash I could feel a difference and by the 2nd and 3rd wash I could even see a difference in my hair. It wasn't heavy or weighing down my curls either. My hair was in need of life and volume and Dove officially gave it CPR.

2Thumbs up I absolutely recommend Dove's Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner. This was my 1st time trying a hair product made by Dove but definitely not my last.

Truly 100% Smooth I love using this product, its 100% makes my body smooth. I highly recommend it to my families and friends to use.

I love it!!!! I love this product. It feels clean and gives your hair such a smooth hydrated feeling.

I love it!!!! I love this product. It feels clean and gives you skin such a smooth hydrated feeling.

Nice smell but not a good cleansing I think this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is ok. I really wanted to love it but I didn't. I felt that even after rinsing I felt there was residue still left in my hair. After my hair had dried it look flat and oily. I don't really think it cleansed by hair well. The only thing that's great about it is that its convenient and affordable, less then $5 at the store.

I love Dove! I use their products often in my home because it helps with the sensitive skin my daughters have.

gross My hair was so oily after using this! I didn't like the sticky feeling post shower

I think I'm in DOVE! Dove has been a main staple for a long time. A go-to, must have, in my book! You simply can't go wrong with a "tried and true" product like Dove!

Highly Recommend I've yet to find a Dove product that I wouldn't give 5 stars to.

Dove is one of my favortes when it comes to keeping my hair really nice, love the smell