Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• ccsnoopy ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

I had this game when it first came out....It's so much fun....and playing it is like a workout so you can lose weight too. There are so many games in the system so you are never tired of the games. They have a workout mode but a game model so it's fun for everyone. The only problem is you need space so you can move around and play. But it's a great game and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• lgodfrin By  lgodfrin
    08.27.09

This is the best. Just found out that they sell weights to go with it. Can't wait to use it. Love the new active game also that also uses the wii board.

• jlynn619 By  jlynn619
    08.15.09

I dont own the wii, but had my eye on this for a long time. Seems fun and interesting.

• jbmoore By  jbmoore
    07.12.09

Love my Wii Fit! I am a bit inconsistent, but I have had it almost a year and it is the one thing I always go back to. I see a huge difference in my waistline when I hoola hoop everyday (we are talking inches and tone)!

• teleporttom By  teleporttom
    06.13.09

The Wii fit is great :) !! Even my grown children like playing on it.

• darkeyes912 By  darkeyes912
    05.31.09

Love, love love Wii Fit. Especially the yoga part of it. It's a great way for beginners to learn yoga on their own. And the aerobics section is great also. I never thought I'd have so much fun pretending to hula hoop.

• Myqst4faith By  Myqst4faith
    05.30.09

A life saver for me! I am not able to get out of the house some days due to illness. This is perfect to get me active. My dr's told me to pursue it as well. It is soooo much fun as well. It also helps me warm up and build ballance for my ballet. A big plus for me! Finally the boxing is great to get out frustration from a long stressful day. Sweat it out and loose that extra weight!!!

• amacord By  amacord
    05.29.09

Wii fit is great! I only wish I would use it more diligently

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    05.12.09

We love our wii fit! My 6 year old loves all of the balance games, and I love the aerobics. It is a great alternative to going to the gym and you really can get a work out if you do it properly and long enough. There is also some healthy competition between family members to hold the top scores!

• leenayoung By  leenayoung
    04.15.09

this thing really works.... yoga, boxing, jogging....... everything! very family-oriented console and always looking forward for the games

• randuh By  randuh
    03.09.09

We love it!!! Even my 3 year old can play some of the games!