Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• JherriChelle JherriChelle
    04.06.19

Fun

Love how much weight this can hold. I love that it keeps me on track and makes working out very easy yet fun!

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

When I first got wii fit, I played it everyday. After awhile, I got bored with it. Didn't loose any weight either. Once I earned all the games & levels, what is the point of continuing to play.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    10.10.10

I really want this.. Now to see if I can find it on sale or find a discount coupon.

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    08.25.10

I love the Wii fit, but I don't think of it as a workout really. It is a great social tool for a get together or party.

• rosepowell By  rosepowell
    08.17.10

If you use this product properly and don't get lazy with it then it can really provide you with results and a workout for sure. The first few times I tried it, I felt silly, the kids came in and "killed" my score and with ease, but they learned to "trick" the system so while I was sweating, they were cool as cucumbers :)

• beccadawn23 By  beccadawn23
    08.17.10

I love the Wii Fit concept and the activities are a riot. My problem is that it takes so long to transition between acitivities and to wait for the explanation that I just can't sustain my heart rate. I use it for strength training on occasion but I wish there were a "continuous play" mode that would just cylce through the various activities without me choosing and loading a new one at every transition.

• britbritniknik By  britbritniknik
    07.18.10

I love my Wii Fit! I purchased it about 8 months ago and use it ALWAYS! My two daughters love it and my husband (who rarely uses computers or electronic games) loved it too and has used it several times.

• chelsea89 By  chelsea89
    07.15.10

Great game and excellent workout.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love this game, it's sooo much fun, sometimes i don't even know im getting a workout. I play it with my friends, and we always have fun. I'm sooo happy with all the weight i lost.

• sunshinejh23 By  sunshinejh23
    01.29.10

i love the wii fit and i was shocked to find that it actually works! my friends had one and we started playing on it together and it was just a blast and it didn't feel like you were actually working out! i couldn't believe working out could be so much fun and it was great losing weight!

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.05.09

I would love to try wii fit but i am scepitical it wont work......