All You Magazine Review Page 51 of 51 | SheSpeaks

• hdrake By  hdrake
    03.26.09

I love my ALL You mag. I get so excited every month when I open the malbox and see it. There are always awesomr coupons that I can use and alot of great information. Another great point is that it is not very espensive either.

• marylynn76 By  marylynn76
    03.25.09

I first started getting the All You magazine three issues ago. Not only are there tons of money saving coupons included but there are great cost cutting ideas, product reviews, home decor ideas, beauty tips, and much more. There are also recipes that are easy to find ingredients for and fairly easy to make. There are interesting articles about women just like us. I would say that every household should get a subscription to this magazine. The savings that are in the magazine pays for itself.

• sramlgarcia By  sramlgarcia
    03.21.09

I love this magazine the coupons pay for it and then some. This month there was a coupon for a free rimmel mascara!

• Latsyrc728 By  Latsyrc728
    03.21.09

I love this magazine!! Great for a crappy economy as well! It's full of coupons and money saving tips as well as great stories!

• Herlansj2 By  Herlansj2
    03.13.09

I just love this magazine! Not only do they have great coupons every month but they have good articles also!

• gracepap By  gracepap
    03.10.09

I love this magazine. Hard to find so I subscribed. Great coupons, easy to read. I can't wait to get each issue!

• ArtsyMommaChic By  ArtsyMommaChic
    03.07.09

THis is one of my favorite magazines. I read it cover to cover and it's affordable! The only thing I can say that is negative is that it is only available at Wal-Mart or by subscription.

• mamma_nee By  mamma_nee
    03.06.09

This is one of my favorite magazines ... I love their stories and money saving tips , especialy now that money is getting tight for us.

• cwilsey By  cwilsey
    02.17.09

This is an awesome magazine. It is great for read for all kinds of people and I love the coupons. I also like how they feature real women in their fashion section, not just skinny runway type models