Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• suzanette By  suzanette
    10.05.13

Love this car seat. My 41 lb. 3 year old is still in it. It washes up well. Also if you have to change them around to different cars Britax has a much easier removal and set-up that other brands. Love the brand so much bought the highback booster for my 5 year old (44lbs.) which he still is using the 5 point and can get himself in and out

• scowell009 By  scowell009
    09.03.13

Fabulous carseat! The only comlaint is that sometimes the metal buckle does not fasten!

• trynitey By  trynitey
    08.30.13

We love this seat! We have it for my 3yr old and he's been using it for 2.5yrs. It's been through a lot of dirt and grime and it's still holding up well. It will fit him for awhile and the safety of the seat are amazing. I love that the tethering is easy to do and that the lap straps have velcro on them to prevent the buckles from falling down and getting lost. Overall, a wonderful carseat. We liked it so much, we got another for our now 6 month old.

• marsiana1 By  marsiana1
    06.27.13

I love this chair for my baby, but I find it a bit expensive, but is very safe.

• Lizzard By  Lizzard
    06.26.13

This is a fantastic seat. We have three of them - our 3 yr old, 2 yr old, and 16 month old are in them and they are a perfect fit for each. The seats have secured perfectly in our different vehicles (Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, Toyota 4-Runner), the kids are always comfortable, and best of all I know they are safe in these seats.

• wade1739 By  wade1739
    05.29.13

We use this car seat for our oldest son and are very pleased with it. It's easy to adjust and super easy to install. I feel that my kid is the safest in this car seat.

• AubsMom By  AubsMom
    04.23.13

Only seat we've owned for both kids. Love it.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    04.09.13

I've been using a Britax seat for over a year now and couldn't be happier! It's really easy to adjust when the child grows, and it's easy to put the child in and take them out. it isn't easy I get he seat in and out of the car if you plan to share it between vehicles though.

• hrlmercygirl By  hrlmercygirl
    03.11.13

We did a LOT of research before purchasing a convertible carseat for our first child, and I am so glad we did. We wanted a seat for a reasonable price with excellent safety ratings and the Britax Marathon made the cut! Our child used to scream when we put him in his infant seat, but there is no protest with the Britax. He is a bit "fluffy" and yet has room to grow, it is easy to get him in and out (especially love the Velcro seatbelt hold on both sides) and he can easily see out the windows while we drive. It is also a lot easier to clean than I anticipated - VERY important for a carseat we want to last!!! I will never buy a different brand!!

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Only seat we've owned for all three children. Love them.