Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener Review Page 5 of 29 | SheSpeaks

• FoxSauce By  FoxSauce
    11.30.15

I freaking LOVE the Downy Simple Pleasures line. It makes me look forward to bedding wash day. Not only does it make crawling into magically soft sheets absolute bliss but it smells fantastic for DAYS! The only reason it doesn't get five stars is that it's on the pricy side so I have to reserve it's use to just bedding, towels and sometimes sweaters.

• geniusesareoverrated By  geniusesareoverrated
    11.12.15

This smells absoultley amazing and I often use it with my tide detergent. It helps makes my laundry ultra soft and seriously is worth every cent.

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

The scent is bliss. I want to hold my nose to the container for hours. I love it.

• BEAUTYTWIN88 By  BEAUTYTWIN88
    11.06.15

Downy makes all of my blankets and sweater super soft. I recently decided to give it a second try and I really love it.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    10.01.15

Love Downy products in general, leave clothes soft and with an agreeable aroma.

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.17.15

I love this product! The only thing I buy however the price is just so expensive but worth every penny. My clothes always come out smelling amazing and it lasts for days

• azenetgonzalez By  azenetgonzalez
    09.15.15

This is the only fabric softener I will purchase. Love love the way it smells!!!!

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I 100% love this product. The scent is amazing and it lasts long.

• luv2help2 By  luv2help2
    09.13.15

I love this product, lavender is my all time favorite scent. I use to be able to get it at a Club store. That's where I found it and started using it. Nearly a year later they stopped selling it. Bummer. I bought it a couple of times in a neighborhood grocery store and the price was a bit much. Then I found another brand after finding out that many of the stores I frequented stopped selling that fragrance.

• B_bear1012 By  B_bear1012
    09.08.15

LOVE Downy Simply Pleasures. The smell is amazing, and last for days. A bit too expensive but very worth it.

• Sparkles9124 By  Sparkles9124
    08.24.15

Oh yes, I am an all time fan of Downy for sure, this one is scented really nice and it is long lasting, only problem is it is really expensive and sometimes stains the clothes it added to the machine while clothes is in it. My machine is automatic so it locks and works with a sensor so opening it to add detergent doesn't always works. Love downy anyways.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

This fabric softener is awesome it leaves your clothes soft and smelling good.

• maowens By  maowens
    08.18.15

Works great! Makes the clothes feel so soft and smell so good!

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I love the smell of this product and how long your clothes stay fresh smelling. I am picky about cleaning product quality and don't mind spending a little extra but I still think it's a little overpriced. I still buy it and love it though.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.15.15

I LOVE this fabric softener my clothes smell good several days after the wash. Is a bit expensive though.