Walmart Store Review Page 5 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

most of the time they have the lowest prices on groceries and everything is in stock;it depends on what time of day it is

• Cmartino By  Cmartino
    01.10.15

I have shopped at multiple locations and the only difference is that I am shocked a little more each time at their lack of customer service. If it wasn't for their prices this place would have been shut down years ago. Walmart the one place where the customer is NEVER right and the managers get mouthy and rude to the customer!!

• jeseniar By  jeseniar
    01.10.15

I like shopping at Walmart for my make up. I use Elf brand and their prices are awesome. The only thing I dislike is that the lines can be long.

• Belen25 By  Belen25
    01.09.15

Prices on items are usually cheaper but customer services isn't as great.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

I do like prices most often on beauty products and household items. Check out lines are always long and not enough staff in my area. Also never use credit cards as I've had my information stolen several times and used on Walmart.com.

• anozira By  anozira
    01.05.15

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times.Though some are usually down and most workers are doing something other than help check out. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.

• Laurques By  Laurques
    01.04.15

The best!

• UpCloseandCaffeinated By  UpCloseandCaffeinated
    12.29.14

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.

• sierraborjas95 By  sierraborjas95
    12.21.14

I have worked them and shopped at their stores. They have good prices but you do get what you pay for. The stuff doesn't last all that long. A lot of stores are now in competition with the price match. I would not go here unless necessary, meaning on a budget or in a hurry. The employees always look miserable and affects the customer service which happens to be on the downside.

• kimberlygee23 By  kimberlygee23
    12.21.14

not bad but I prefer a nursery to purchase plants and exc

• Kara2001 By  Kara2001
    12.02.14

I love this store. They always have stuff for holidays (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, etc.) They usually have cute decorations for the season. They had very good prices and if you need something, they have it. Awesome store!

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    12.02.14

I am not a big fan of walmart but they have good food prices so sometimes I don't have choice

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

Absolutely cannot stand this store. On the rare occasions that I have to shop there, I always leave in a bad mood. Customer service is awful, not enough checkouts open, bathrooms are disgusting and its too crowded for what is called a "roll back" price. Where I live, Walmart's pricing is only a few cents cheaper than the other guys.

• LeighanneCollum By  LeighanneCollum
    11.28.14

So many people but so few registers open! I would always recommend Walmart because of their great prices but their customer service could definitely use some work.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Walmart is Ok for me. I find their quality is often equal to their competitors, even on items that you think are the same. I also never buy fresh produce at my store. I do find grocery shopping is less expensive at Wal-Mart and it is nice to go to one place for everything. I go but it is never my favorite store.