Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    06.13.14

Absolutely love this. Its just as good of a powder as bare minerals but much much less expensive. As far as the messiness, you can't expect to have a loose powder that isn't a little messy. And besides, for how flawless your skin looks wearing it, the little bit of messiness is well worth it.

• trina3260 By  trina3260
    06.11.14

I love this makeup, its now definately my pick for good :)

• stevesgirl By  stevesgirl
    06.04.14

Love this product. It is light with even color and doesn't need to be caked on to get the coverage that you need.

• MaraMcD By  MaraMcD
    06.02.14

The foundation is lightweight and has a nice finish. It is not heavy and it's great if you like light coverage. If you need more coverage then this one is not for you.

• Tabetha By  Tabetha
    05.26.14

I love revlon and it stays on all day and looks great

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

I love this make up because it is oil-free, fragrance free and non-irritating. It is a little expensive but i feel it is worth the money. It makes your skin look both healthy and flawless. It also provides a color that won't fade all day and it lasts for up to 16 hours. Pretty good hey?

• superwomanunicorn By  superwomanunicorn
    05.11.14

amazing good coverage and really cheap

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

I bought this foundation on sale at my local drugstore. I bought 3 vales. I like it but it's not my favorite. I have very dried skin

• cassnate By  cassnate