Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• Tabetha By  Tabetha
    05.26.14

I love revlon and it stays on all day and looks great

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

I love this make up because it is oil-free, fragrance free and non-irritating. It is a little expensive but i feel it is worth the money. It makes your skin look both healthy and flawless. It also provides a color that won't fade all day and it lasts for up to 16 hours. Pretty good hey?

• superwomanunicorn By  superwomanunicorn
    05.11.14

amazing good coverage and really cheap

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

I bought this foundation on sale at my local drugstore. I bought 3 vales. I like it but it's not my favorite. I have very dried skin

• cassnate By  cassnate
    04.28.14

great coverage

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

Nice Mineral Foundation great coverage and lightweight

• missy69 By  missy69
    03.10.14

great coverage,lightweight,last at least eight hours before i reapplied.

• juli12s By  juli12s
    03.02.14

I love colorstay Revlon. Great coverage and blends smooth. I don't even need to use concealer when I use this product.

• Honeybadgertami By  Honeybadgertami
    02.28.14

Great product! Works wonderful with a moisturizer. Highly recommend!

• nikkycruise By  nikkycruise
    02.22.14

I bought the Revlon Colorstay because I really love using mineral foundation on my skin since I think it is healthier but I was disappointed with the results I got after using this formulation. First of all, when applied to the skin it fells wet and does not provide adequate coverage for persons with open pores or light scarring, like myself. It provided a very sheer coverage and as such I was a bit disappointed since it did not provide enough coverage or lasting power. On the other hand, I only utilised this product for three days and it did not break me out. I would recommend this product to persons who dont have open pores and has very little or no scarring on the face.