Amazon .com Review Page 5 of 30 | SheSpeaks

• lifero By  lifero
    09.27.17

I always love to buy in Amazon for the fast shipping and quick return policy. Also new products to choose from.

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    09.27.17

Click, two days later...

Deep discounts for students, prime shipping is amazing and they have hard to find products at low prices!

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Become an Amazon prime member

Just become an amazon prime member - Having 3 heartbeats ... being introduced to Amazon WAS the greatest thing to happen to our busy family - ya just get on line - search - research (reviews & Q&A DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST) & buy - shows up 2 days (or so) later Christmas Easter birthdays weddings teachers/nurse gifts just because ... rain, snow, wind ... bumpy day from missed naps... IT DOESN'T MATTER ALL at your finger tips I wish 100 stars was an option

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

Oh Amazon how I love thee, where else can you literally get something for everyone without leaving your house AND know that they have a hassle free return policy! The prices on Amazon are pretty hard to beat and I can always find a great deal on some Reebok shoes on the site ( it's hard to find Reebok anymore :( ) at any rate I will continue to shop with Amazon.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

Amazon is just awesome. I buy all my accessories here. I love all there phone cases and kitchen supplies. Their just awesome and can get anything here for a descent price

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Maybe if you have prime

I used to really love Amazon. Now it seems like if you don't have prime your getting ripped off. You can't see the regular price or shipping unless you start to checkout. Then you find out it tripled or doubled and who knows how much the shipping can end up being. I have also had multiple items I ordered not show up to then email then and they just cancel my order and give me a refund. One of the items I had bought for a trip and had to try and figure out something else. Apparently they were out of stock, which should have been mentioned sooner. Took multiple emails. Maybe if you have prime you get better service but when I order something and it doesn't show on time then to find out it isn't coming is frustrating. I hate not knowing how much I am going to pay.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

I have been a amazon shopper for at least 8 years. In all this time I have only had one real issue with an order. And as soon as I brought to their attention it was fixed within the hour no problem.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Love shopping

I like shopping on Amazon.com I can get good deals new and used of whatever I am looking for. I get great shipping deals and they are signed up with Ebates and I can get cash back on my purchases.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

We get a lot of things off of here that we can't find anywhere else.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.20.16

My favorite website!! I am so happy that I joined Prime!!! Free 2 day shipping,movies,tv shows.I can easily shop at home and get anything that I need at one place!!! I love it!

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

Amazon is convenience at its finest. You can buy absolutely everything on there! My packages always arrive on time and was compensated when an item i purchased was sent to me broken.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Best store on the web

This is one of the few places I shop on online. Very trustworthy. I don't ever have to worry about them ripping me off. I've bought numerous expensive items from them and nothing was ever wrong. Love how they have pretty much anything and everything you need from movies and books to pet supplies and cloths.

• nlbrooks22 By  nlbrooks22
    08.15.16

wonderful!

I love Amazon! When I need something that I would otherwise have to search in a bunch of different stores for, I look on amazon and it's there. So simple and so easy.

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

My Favorite!!

If I could give Amazon more than 5 stars I would!!! Absolutely love this place more than any other store. I have purchased so many things and it is such a wide variety I just get lot in the amazement sometimes. Love love love Amazon!!!!!!

• AlyssaJ By  AlyssaJ
    08.07.16

Best Site! Love Amazon!

I love amazon! I am on there almost every single day putting all kinds of stuff on my wishlist, so that when I get paid I can purchase a couple items every paycheck. The best part about amazon is their amazon prime membership which is $99 a year which isn't bad at all I rather pay a yearly membership than a monthly one, because yearly is more affordable, it gives you time to save before your next payment is due. With amazon prime you get free two day shipping (which is my favorite part) and all kinds of member perks (I mainly just care about the free two day shipping hahaha) Overall best site and will definitely be doing some Christmas shopping on amazon this year!