Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• jsaxon1112 By  jsaxon1112
    09.22.15

just received my new veneers and it was suggested to me to purchase this particular brush. While I want to badly I would prefer to try it out first and then recommend to others.

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

My husband and I each own a Philips Sonicare toothbrush and we love it! We have owned ours for years and it hasn't broken down on us. It's nice that it comes with an extra travel charger and case (especially if you purchased it from Costco). It's well worth the investment and purchasing extra cleaning heads every now and then won't really set you back much (especially when they're on sale at Costco or Sam's Club). It does a pretty good job at cleaning your teeth--much much better than a "manual" toothbrush or any of the other battery-operated toothbrushes out there. We feel that the Philips Sonicare brand is superior!

• Lititia By  Lititia
    08.19.15

This was a wonderful product. I love the way it made my teeth feel, like I had just left the dentist's office. It gets 5 stars from me because it is a wonderful product.

• Philly123 By  Philly123
    08.17.15

My teeth feel so clean and shiny after using this. I have to use alteast once a week. Awesome tool!!

• Sam8504 By  Sam8504
    06.25.15

I work in a dental office and we sell these and give to our patients who really need extra help at home.

• monicalsu By  monicalsu
    04.11.15

Using this toothbrush has helped my gum issues and my teeth feel so much cleaner. It was recommended by my dentist so that speaks volumes.

• demondc1 By  demondc1
    01.31.15

great handling

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

One of the best tooth brushes I have ever owned. Will recommend this to everyone. I bought some as gifts even! Only downfall is the price, but they are worth it!

• Snochic By  Snochic
    10.30.14

Have used this toothbrush for many years. Every 6 months the dentist is amazed how clean my teeth are! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the cost. 1 - It's expensive to buy and 2 - the replacement heads are expensive.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love my sonic care tooth brush. I was so mad when my husband spent all that money on tooth brushes, but as soon as I used it I knew it was worth every penny. I recently went to the dentist after using the brush for 6 months and she was very impressed with how clean my the teeth were. I would highly recommend this tooth brush to anyone, the money you spend on the tooth brush will end up being a lot less than all that money you would spend on the dentist.