Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• Staci0143 By  Staci0143
    07.27.16

What's not to LOVE?!

This product is great! I love that it's a large pump so I can use while my hands are dripping wet. The foam makes the application of the product so much easier than gel soap. And because it's Dawn the product obviously works great.

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

This is my favorite product when using dish soap. I love that I only need to use a little bit of foam each time which makes the bottle last for a really long time.

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

DAWN #1 DISH CLEANING SOAP

I ONLY USE DAWN BECAUSE IT'S THE ONYTHING THAT DOES THE JOB WELL AND CUT THE GREASE 100%

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.26.16

Foam is my friend

Love dawn foam. Have even talked others into buying it. Just one foamy pump and my greasy pans come clean. I have also just recently learned that you can buy a refill instead of buying a new pricey pump every time!

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

The only dish soap that I will use! Cuts through grease easily. Gentle on hands. All other dish soap are a waste of time and money.

• Jacky01 By  Jacky01
    06.10.16

Really fights hard stains

This dish soap works perfectly, love it because is easy to use and really cleans, you just have to use a small amount of product to wash a lot if dishes, glasses and pots

• enigmaticmom By  enigmaticmom
    04.21.16

Dawn makes such good products. This soap in particular allows me to use less soap and clean more dishes. As always it is tough on grease. Love it.

• mrspolaris By  mrspolaris
    04.19.16

Highly recommend Dawn foaming dish wash

Dawn foaming dish wash is quick, easy and effective at removing grease. A little amount on a sponge goes a long ways! I was very surprised at how many dishes can be done using only one pump. I have even used it as a hand soap and it doesn't dry out my skin.

• Wondermom_Wannabe By  Wondermom_Wannabe
    04.05.16

This is the only dish soap I use. Not only does it clean better than anything else I've used, a little goes a long way! One pump washes several dishes!

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

My family and i both use this product on a regular basis. It takes just one squirt for a whole sink full of dishes. Amazing!