Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• eview1 eview1
    07.13.20

Gives you a smooth, close shave with no nicks

I love the Venus Razors. I don't use any other brand. I like that there are so many varieties of their razors, even though they are more expensive than others. I find that they shave very close, and I rarely if at all, get any nicks. I like that they coat the razors and some come with additional conditioning so you really don't need shaving cream.
  • SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Mindi66 By  Mindi66
    10.28.17

Great for Legs

Love this razor- but only for my legs- Maybe they could redesign for use under the arms? Still a good razor though and I am a fan of the brand!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Venus Razor

Venus Breeze razors give you a silky smooth shave while leaving your skin moist and soft. Love all Venus products.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

I'm your Venus

I love these razors. they do not cut you and they give you a very close shave :)

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty

To Wide!

I didn't really care for this razor. It is to wide to shave under my arms so it didn't really get all the hair. I do like the color of it but it doesn't work for me. It also gave me razor burns because of the width, I had to push harder to try and remove the hair. It might work better on my legs but I haven't tried that yet.

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928

Best Razors EVER

The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    10.10.17

Still in love with the intuition!

I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Great Shaver

My daughter purchased this razor, I like to keep my legs and arms free of hair I'm always nervous about razors that cut and don't do the job. After using hers I found it did a great job planning on buying another one try it you'll love it.

• angellen00 By  angellen00
    09.27.17

Great Product

I love this product. It works great and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam
    09.27.17

Smooth!

I love this razor. It is smooth and works better than any other razor I have used!